Resolving Range Conflict in Nevada? Buyouts and Other Compensation Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Roy W. Thomsen & Tom Hobby, 2006. "Resolving Range Conflict in Nevada? Buyouts and Other Compensation Alternatives," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(4), pages 515-530.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Roy Thomsen & Tom Hobby, 2005. "Resolving Range Conflict in Nevada? Buyouts and Other Compensation Alternatives," Working Papers 2005-13, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, Caroline D. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Park, William M., 1994.
"A Logit Analysis Of Participation In Tennessee'S Forest Stewardship Program,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Bell, Caroline D. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Park, William M., 1994. "A Logit Analysis of Participation in Tennessee's Forest Stewardship Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 463-472, December.
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.