Estimating the Extent of Moral Hazard in Crop Insurance Using Administrative Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael J. Roberts & Nigel Key & Erik O'Donoghue, 2006. "Estimating the Extent of Moral Hazard in Crop Insurance Using Administrative Data," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 381-390.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Robert J., 2008. "Do Decoupled Payments Stimulate Production? Estimating the Effect on Program Crop Acreage Using Matching," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liang, Yan & Coble, Keith H., 2009. "A Cost Function Analysis of Crop Insurance Moral Hazard and Agricultural Chemical Use," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49485, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:4:p:1103-1126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Paulson, Nick, 2014. "Crop Insurance Use and Land Rental Agreements," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170528, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Delbecq, Benoit A. & Davis, Christopher G., 2012. "Fiscal and Farm Level Consequences of “Shallow Loss” Commodity Support," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2013.
"Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2265-2295, October.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2010. "Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate," NBER Working Papers 15921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cory G. Walters & C. Richard Shumway & Hayley H. Chouinard & Philip R. Wandschneider, 2008. "Information and Opportunistic Behavior in Federal Crop Insurance Programs," Working Papers 2008-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jindřich Špička, 2010. "Asymmetric information in managing agricultural production risk," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:381-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.