The More We Know about the Fundamental, the Less We Agree on the Price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurlat, Pablo & Veldkamp, Laura, 2015. "Should we regulate financial information?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 697-720.
- Isaac Loh & Gregory Phelan, 2016. "Dimensionality and Disagreement: Asymptotic Belief Divergence in Response to Common Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-18, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Apr 2017.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Expectations, Liquidity, and Short-term Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers 8303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daeyoung Jeong, 2017. "Using Cheap Talk to Polarize or Unify a Group of Decision Makers," Working Papers 2017-19, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2015. "The Beauty Contest and Short-Term Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 70(5), pages 2099-2154, October.
- Kristoffer P. Nimark, 2014.
"Man-Bites-Dog Business Cycles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(8), pages 2320-2367, August.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2011. "Man-bites-dog business cycles," Economics Working Papers 1341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2013.
- Nimark, Kristoffer P, 2013. "Man-bites-dog Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 9517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2013. "Man-Bites-Dog Business Cycle," Working Papers 700, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kristoffer Nimark, 2012. "Man-bites-dog business cycles," 2012 Meeting Papers 127, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Csóka, Péter & Havran, Dániel & Váradi, Kata, 2014.
"Konferencia a pénzügyi piacok likviditásáról. BCE Befektetések és Vállalati Pénzügy Tanszék-MTA KRTK Játékelméleti Kutatócsoport, Budapest, 2013. október 3-4
[Fourth Annual Financial Market Liquidi," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 324-334.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan, 2014. "A Theory of Rational Attitude Polarization," MPRA Paper 60129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liyan Yang & Itay Goldstein, 2014. "Good Disclosure, Bad Disclosure," 2014 Meeting Papers 42, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albagli, Elias, 2015. "Investment horizons and asset prices under asymmetric information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 787-837.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan, 2018. "When do populations polarize? An explanation," MPRA Paper 86173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Hanchao & Yang, Chunpeng & Cai, Chuangqun, 2017. "Beauty contest, bounded rationality, and sentiment pricing dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 71-80.
- Jia, Xue, 2016. "On the role of information disclosures in capital markets," Other publications TiSEM 9bacfbaa-2162-49fe-92e6-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Chen Lian, 2016. "Incomplete Information in Macroeconomics: Accommodating Frictions in Coordination," NBER Working Papers 22297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liyan Yang & Itay Goldstein, 2014. "Market Efficiency and Real Efficiency: The Connect and Disconnect via Feedback Effects," 2014 Meeting Papers 154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Han, Bing & Tang, Ya & Yang, Liyan, 2016. "Public information and uninformed trading: Implications for market liquidity and price efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 604-643.
- Yang, Chunpeng & Cai, Chuangqun, 2014. "Higher order expectations in sentiment asset pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 95-100.
- Henry L. Friedman & Mirko S. Heinle, 2016. "Taste, information, and asset prices: implications for the valuation of CSR," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 740-767, September.
- Liyan Yang & Itay Goldstein, 2012. "Information Diversity and Market Efficiency Spirals," 2012 Meeting Papers 349, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elías Albagli, 2013. "Investment Horizons and Asset Prices under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 709, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:79:y:2012:i:3:p:1175-1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .