How Q and Cash Flow Affect Investment without Frictions: An Analytic Explanation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Suyong, 2015. "Semiparametric estimation of models with conditional moment restrictions in the presence of nonclassical measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 95-109.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2014.
"Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(4), pages 863-908.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment Over the Business Cycle," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0912, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 14960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017.
"Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: a survey,"
BIS Working Papers
676, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey," CAMA Working Papers 2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1718, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Claessens,Stijn & Kose,Ayhan, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8259, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peters, Ryan H. & Taylor, Lucian A., 2017. "Intangible capital and the investment-q relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 251-272.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:109-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan J. Reichelstein & Anshuman Sahoo, 2015. "Cost- and Price Dynamics of Solar PV Modules," CESifo Working Paper Series 5674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schoder, Christian, 2013.
"Credit vs. demand constraints: The determinants of US firm-level investment over the business cycles from 1977 to 2011,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-27.
- Christian Schoder, 2013. "Credit vs. demand constraints: the determinants of US firm-level investment over the business cycles from 1977 to 2011," IMK Working Paper 106-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Casalin, Fabrizio & Dia, Enzo, 2014. "Adjustment costs, financial frictions and aggregate investment," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 60-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:78:y:2011:i:4:p:1179-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.