Testing for Unit Roots in Small Panels with Short-run and Long-run Cross-sectional Dependencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2014.
"Savings and investments in the OECD: a panel cointegration study with a new bootstrap test,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1300, June.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2012. "Savings and Investments in the OECD: a panel cointegration study with a new bootstrap test," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2012/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2015. "Stationary bootstrapping for semiparametric panel unit root tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 14-25.
- Mauro Costantini & Claudio Lupi, 2013.
"A Simple Panel-CADF Test for Unit Roots,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(2), pages 276-296, April.
- Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2011. "A Simple Panel-CADF Test for Unit Roots," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11062, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2011. "A Simple Panel-CADF Test for Unit Roots," Economics Series 261, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Vishal Chandr Jaunky & Robert Lundmark, 2015. "Are Shocks to Wood Fuel Production Permanent? Evidence from the EU," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-11, November.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter Mcadam, 2017.
"On the Persistence of Cross‐Country Inequality Measures,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 49(1), pages 255-266, February.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Peter McAdam, 2016. "On the Persistence of Cross-Country Inequality Measures," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0216, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Iorio, Francesca Di & Fachin, Stefano, 2014. "Savings and investments in the OECD, 1970–2007: A test of panel cointegration with regime changes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 59-76.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & McAdam, Peter, 2017. "Do financial reforms help stabilize inequality?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 45-61.
- Palm, Franz C. & Smeekes, Stephan & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 2011.
"Cross-sectional dependence robust block bootstrap panel unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 85-104, July.
- Palm, F.C. & Smeekes, S. & Urbain, J.R.Y.J., 2008. "Cross-sectional dependence robust block bootstrap panel unit root tests," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Snaith, Stuart, 2012. "The PPP debate: Multiple breaks and cross-sectional dependence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 342-344.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck & Adina I. Tarcolea, 2014.
"Iv-Based Cointegration Testing In Dependent Panels With Time-Varying Variance,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 393-406, August.
- Hanck, Christoph & Demetrescu, Matei & Tarcolea, Adina, 2012. "IV-Based Cointegration Testing in Dependent Panels with Time-Varying Variance," VfS Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62072, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Daisuke Yamazaki, 2015. "Synergy between an Improved Covariate Unit Root Test and Cross-sectionally Dependent Panel Data Unit Root Tests," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(6), pages 676-700, December.
- Kang, Wensheng, 2011. "Housing price dynamics and convergence in high-tech metropolitan economies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 283-291, June.
- Miller J. Isaac, 2010.
"A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-38, September.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2010. "A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels," Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Matei Demetrescu & Christoph Hanck, 2013. "Nonlinear IV panel unit root testing under structural breaks in the error variance," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 1043-1066, November.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Daisuke Yamazaki & Kaddour Hadri, 2012.
"Covariate Unit Root Test for Cross-Sectionally Dependent Panel Data,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-256, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eiji Kurozumi & Daisuke Yamazaki & Kaddour Hadri, 2013. "Covariate Unit Root Test for Cross-Sectionally Dependent Panel Data," Economics Working Papers 13-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Ho, Tsung-wu, 2015. "Income inequality may not converge after all: Testing panel unit roots in the presence of cross-section cointegration," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 68-79.
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, 2014. "Testing for unit roots in panels with structural changes, spatial and temporal dependence when the time dimension is finite," Discussion Papers 14/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Stephan Smeekes, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 398-415, May.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2013. "A cointegration and causality analysis of copper consumption and economic growth in rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 628-639.
- Qaiser Munir & Sook Ching Kok & Kasim Mansur, 2019. "External Shocks, Structural Breaks And Unemployment Hysteresis In Selected Asian Countries," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(03), pages 575-600, June.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2015. "Rethinking the Univariate Approach to Panel Unit Root Testing: Using Covariates to Resolve the Incidental Trend Problem," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 430-443, July.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2013. "Are Shocks To Aluminium Consumption Transitory Or Permanent?," Review of Applied Economics, Lincoln University, Department of Financial and Business Systems, vol. 9(1-2), January.
- Jaunky, Vishal Chandr, 2012. "Is there a material Kuznets curve for aluminium? evidence from rich countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-307.
- Vishal Jaunky, 2013. "Democracy and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: a panel data approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 987-1008, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:76:y:2009:i:3:p:903-935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.