The Technology Cycle and Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominik Paprotny, 2016. "Measuring Central and Eastern Europe’s Socio-Economic Development Using Time Lags," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 939-957, July.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:18-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Been-Lon Chen & Jie-Ping Mo & Ping Wang, 2012. "Two-sided micro-matching with technical progress," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(2), pages 445-462, June.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Gancia, Gino & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Competing engines of growth: Innovation and standardization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 570-601.3.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing Engines of Growth: Innovation and Standardization," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000243, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing engines of growth: Innovation and standardization," Economics Working Papers 1358, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2010.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing engines of growth: innovation and standardization," IEW - Working Papers 483, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2010. "Competing Engines of Growth: Innovation and Standardization," NBER Working Papers 15958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2013.
"On the role of job assignment in a comparison of education systems,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 180-207, February.
- Katsuya Takii & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2009. "On the Role of Job Assignment in a Comparison of Education Systems," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2012. "Investment in vintage capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 551-569.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2006. "World Technology Usage Lags," NBER Working Papers 12677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gamboa, Franklin & Maldonado, Wilfredo Leiva, 2014.
"Feasibility and optimality of the initial capital stock in the Ramsey vintage capital model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 40-45.
- Franklin Gamboa & Wilfredo L. Maldonado, 2013. "Feasibility and Optimality of the Initial Capital Stock in the Ramsey Vintage Capital Model," CAMA Working Papers 2013-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:191-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn & Emilie Rovito, 2008. "Technology usage lags," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 237-256, December.
- Robert Plant & Manuel S. Santos & Tarek Sayed, 2017. "Computerization, Composition of Employment, and Structure of Wages," Working Papers 2017-09, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:76:y:2009:i:2:p:707-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.