Costly Signalling in Auctions -super-1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Biased Experts, Costly Lies, and Binary Decisions," Working Papers 10.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2009. "Third-Party Intervention in Conflicts and the Indirect Samaritan's Dilemma," CESifo Working Paper Series 2695, CESifo Group Munich.
- Osório Costa, Antonio Miguel, 2010. "Signaling in Dynamic Contests: Some Impossibility Results," Working Papers 2072/151621, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- David Grether & David Porter & Matthew Shum, 2011. "Intimidation or Impatience? Jump Bidding in On-line Ascending Automobile Auctions," Working Papers 11-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016.
"Creating a winner’s curse via jump bids,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 20(3), pages 173-186, September.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2015. "Creating a Winner's Curse via Jump Bids," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp537, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016. "Creating a winner's curse via jump bids," Post-Print hal-01432861, HAL.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2005. "Asymmetry And Collusion In Infinitely Repeated Contests," Working Papers 0509, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Laurent Lamy, 2013.
"“Upping the ante”: how to design efficient auctions with entry?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 44(2), pages 194-214, June.
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. ""Upping the ante": How to design efficient auctions with entry?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564888, HAL.
- Laurent Lamy, 2013. ""Upping the ante": how to design efficient auctions with entry?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00840844, HAL.
- J. Amegashie, 2011. "Incomplete property rights and overinvestment," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(1), pages 81-95, June.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016.
"Hiding Information in Open Auctions with Jump Bids,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(594), pages 1484-1502, August.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016. "Hiding Information in Open Auctions with Jump Bids," Post-Print hal-01432853, HAL.
- David Ettinger & Fabio Michelucci, 2016. "Hiding Information in Open Auctions with Jump Bids," Post-Print hal-01412208, HAL.
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. ""Upping the ante": How to design efficient auctions with entry?," Working Papers halshs-00564888, HAL.
- Jun Zhang, 2008. "Simultaneous Signaling in Elimination Contests," Working Papers 1184, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Caleb Stroup & Matthew L. Gentry, 2017. "Entry and Competition in Takeover Auctions," Working Papers 17-01, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:214-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bos, Olivier & Truyts, Tom, 2017. "Auctions with Signaling Concerns," MPRA Paper 79181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15048 is not listed on IDEAS
- James W. Roberts & Andrew Sweeting, 2013. "When Should Sellers Use Auctions?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(5), pages 1830-1861, August.
- Philipp Denter & John Morgan & Dana (D.) Sisak, 2018. "Showing Off or Laying Low? The Economics of Psych-outs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-041/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- McAdams, David, 2015. "On the benefits of dynamic bidding when participation is costly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 959-972.
- Münster, Johannes, 2008.
"Repeated contests with asymmetric information
[Wiederholte Wettkämpfe mit asymmetrischer Information]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2005. "Signaling In A Dynamic Contest With Boundedly Rational Players," Working Papers 0510, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David Grether & David Porter & Matthew Shum, 2015. "Cyber-Shilling in Automobile Auctions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 85-103, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:74:y:2007:i:1:p:173-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.