On the Origins of Property Rights: Conflict and Productionin the State of Nature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Why Can’t We Be Friends? Entitlements, bargaining, and conflict," Working Papers 12-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Government-business relations in post-Soviet space: The case of Central Asia," MPRA Paper 11874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guriev, Sergei & Sonin, Konstantin, 2009.
"Dictators and oligarchs: A dynamic theory of contested property rights,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 1-13, February.
- Sergei Guriev & Konstantin Sonin, 2007. "Dictators and Oligarchs: A Dynamic Theory of Contested Property Rights," Working Papers w0116, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Konstantin Sonin & Sergei Guriev, 2008. "Dictators and Oligarchs: A Dynamic Theory of Contested Property Rights," 2008 Meeting Papers 1072, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philipp Denter & Dana Sisak, 2010. ""Who's the thief?": Asymmetric Information and the Creation of Property Rights," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-27, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Juan Carlos Muñoz-Mora & Santiago Tobón-Zapata & Jesse d'Anjou, 2014.
"Does land titling matter? The role of land property rights in the war on illicit crops in Colombia,"
HiCN Working Papers
168, Households in Conflict Network.
- Juan Carlos Munoz Mora & Santiago Tobon-Zapata & Jesse Willem D'Anjou, 2014. "Does Land Titling Matter ?The Role of Land Property Rights in the War on Illicit Crops in Colombia," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan Carlos Muñoz-Mora & Santiago Tobón-Zapata, 2014. "Does land titling matter? The role of land property rights in the war on illicit crops in Colombia," Working Papers 1402, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Feb 2014.
- Kimbrough, Erik & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014.
"Why can’t we be friends? Entitlements and the costs of conflict,"
53253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik O Kimbrough & Roman M Sheremeta, 2014. "Why can’t we be friends? Entitlements and the costs of conflict," Working Papers 14-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2008. "Lessons from the Ottoman Harem (On Ethnicity, Religion and War)," IZA Discussion Papers 3556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2012.
"Endogenous timing in general rent-seeking and conflict models,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 168-184.
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Rota Graziosi, Gregoire, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent-Seeking and Conflict Models," MPRA Paper 24084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Magnus Hoffmann, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent‐Seeking and Conflict Models," Working Papers halshs-00553119, HAL.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Magnus HOFFMANN, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent?Seeking and Conflict Models," Working Papers 201024, CERDI.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Magnus Hoffmann, 2012. "Endogenous timing in general rent-seeking and conflict models," Post-Print halshs-00689738, HAL.
- John Boyce & David Bruner, 2012. "Property rights out of anarchy? The Demsetz hypothesis in a game of conflict," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 95-120, June.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2012.
"Markets and jungles,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 103-141, June.
- Thomas Gall & Paolo Masella, 2009. "Markets and Jungles," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-187, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gall, Thomas & Masella, Paolo, 2011. "Markets and Jungles," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 30, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Kevin Sheedy & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2011.
"A model of equilibrium institutions,"
2011 Meeting Papers
49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2012. "A model of equilibrium institutions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Kevin D. Sheedy, 2012. "A Model of Equilibrium Institutions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1123, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2012. "A Model of Equilibrium Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Roger Myerson, 2007. "A macroeconomic model of Russian transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15(1), pages 77-107, March.
- Fletcher, Erin K. & Iyigun, Murat, 2009. "Cultures, Clashes and Peace," IZA Discussion Papers 4116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:268-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Bueno De Mesquita & Catherine Hafer, 2008. "Public Protection Or Private Extortion?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Calbay, Arman, 2006. "Property Rights and Theory of Value," MPRA Paper 25827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jul 2009.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2011.
"A dynamic model of conflict and appropriation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 167-182.
- Djumashev, Ratbek & Abdullaev, Bekzod, 2017. "Crime, Transition, and Growth," MPRA Paper 80842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2016. "Property rights and loss aversion in contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Cervellati Matteo & Fortunato Piergiuseppe & Sunde Uwe, 2012.
"Consensual and Conflictual Democratization,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-51, December.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Consensual and Conflictual Democratization," IZA Discussion Papers 2225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2012. "Consensual and Conflictual Democratization," Munich Reprints in Economics 20086, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bertacchini, Enrico & Grazzini, Jakob & Vallino, Elena, 2013. "Emergence and Evolution of Property Rights: an Agent Based Perspective," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201340, University of Turin.
- Oren Bar-Gill & Nicola Persico, 2016. "Exchange Efficiency with Weak Ownership Rights," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 230-267, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:73:y:2006:i:1:p:119-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.