Pay-as-you-go Social Security and the Distribution of Altruistic Transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Caballé & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2008.
"The Effect of Aspirations, Habits, and Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth,"
08/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jordi Caballé & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2008. "The Effect of Aspirations, Habits, and Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth," Working Papers 352, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Caballé & Ana Moro-Egido, 2008. "The Effect of Aspirations, Habits, and Social Security on the Distribution of Wealth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 761.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yang, Fang, 2013.
"Social security reform with impure intergenerational altruism,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 52-67.
- Fang Yang, 2012. "Social Security Reform with Impure Intergenerational Altruism," Discussion Papers 12-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Gayle, George-Levi & Golan, Limor & Soytas, Mehmet A., 2015. "Estimation of Dynastic Life-Cycle Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2015-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2004. "Educational System, Altruism and Inequality in the Distribution of Income," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/46, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge, 2013. "Taxes, Transfers and the Macroeconomy," MPRA Paper 49569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:70:y:2003:i:3:p:541-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.