Waves of Creative Destruction: Firm-Specific Learning-by-Doing and the Dynamics of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:995-1017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucia Foster & John C. Haltiwanger & C. J. Krizan, 2001.
"Aggregate Productivity Growth: Lessons from Microeconomic Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 303-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & C J Krizan & Lucia Foster, 1998. "Aggregate Productivity Growth: Lessons From Microeconomic Evidence," Working Papers 98-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 1998. "Aggregate Productivity Growth: Lessons from Microeconomic Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denicolo, Vincenzo, 2001. "Growth with non-drastic innovations and the persistence of leadership," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1399-1413, August.
- Thompson, Peter, 2010. "Learning by Doing," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Xiangkang Yin & Ehud Zuscovitch, 1999.
"Interaction of Drastic and Incremental Innovations: Economic Development Through Schumpeterian Waves,"
1999.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Xiangkang Yin & Ehud Zuscovitch, 1999. "Interaction of Drastic and Incremental Innovations: Economic Development Through Schumpeterian Waves," Working Papers 1999.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Xiangkang Yin & Ehud Zuscovitch, 2000. "Interaction of Drastic and Incremental Innovations: Economic Development through Schumpterian Waves," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0989, Econometric Society.
- Liu, Huju & Tang, Jianmin, 2017. "Age-productivity profiles of entrants and exits: evidence from Canadian manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 26-36.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2001. "What is the U.S. gross investment in intangibles? (At least) one trillion dollars a year!," Working Papers 01-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Piercarlo Zanchettin & Vincenzo Denicolò, 2009. "Leadership Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ilya Segal & Michael D. Whinston, 2007. "Antitrust in Innovative Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1703-1730, December.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2006. "Clusters of invention, life cycle of technologies and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 687-719, April.
- Wälde, Klaus, 1999. "A Poisson-Ramsey growth model: Creative destruction, endogenous cycles and growth," Technical Reports 1999,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Peter Thompson, 2012. "The Relationship between Unit Cost and Cumulative Quantity and the Evidence for Organizational Learning-by-Doing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 203-224, Summer.
- Erik Canton & Harald Uhlig, 1999.
"Growth and the cycle: Creative destruction versus entrenchment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 239-266, October.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S. & Canton, E.J.F., 1997. "Growth and the Cycle : Creative Destruction versus Entrenchment," Discussion Paper 1997-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- João Marcelo Alves, 2008. "Determining Knowledge-Intensive Companies Acquisition Value For M&A Purposes: An Intellectual Capital Approach," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 385-402.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Heterogeneity in innovation strategies, evolving consumer preferences and market structure: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2711-2805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dai, Darong & Shen, Kunrong, 2011. "A New Exploration of Optimal IPR Protection and International Policy Cooperation," MPRA Paper 40039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2013. "Scientific breakthroughs, innovation clusters and stochastic growth cycles," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 60, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2004. "Is innovation persistent at the firm Level . An econometric examination comparing the propensity score and regression methods," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2008. "Science Parks’ tenants versus out-of-Park firms: who innovates more? A duration model," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 45-71, February.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2002. "From R&D to Productivity Through Micro-Level Restructuring," Discussion Papers 795, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:64:y:1997:i:2:p:265-288.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.