Cyclical Delay in Bargaining with Externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2006. "Bargaining and Strategic Discrimination," Working Paper Series 2006:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Breinlich, Holger & Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2013. "Cross-Border Price Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions -- A Quantitative Framework for Competition Policy," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79837, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Testa, Cecilia, 2003.
"Government corruption and legislative procedures: is one chamber better than two?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6642, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cecilia Testa, 2003. "Government Corruption and Legislative Procedures: is One Chamber Better Than Two?," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 41, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2006. "Delay in Bargaining with Externalities," Working Paper Series 2006:29, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2015.
"The all-pay auction with complete information and identity-dependent externalities,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(1), pages 1-19, May.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2013. "The All-Pay Auction with Complete Information and Identity-Dependent Externalities," Working Papers 13-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2013. "The all-pay auction with complete information and identity-dependent externalities," ECON - Working Papers 118, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2004.
"Delay in contests,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1169-1178, October.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2002.
"Delay in contests
[Verzögerung in Konfliktsituationen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-20, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Delay in Contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 3784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2002. "Delay in contests
- P. Manzini & C. Ponsati, 2006. "Stakeholder bargaining games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(1), pages 67-77, April.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 1999. "A note on three-player noncooperative bargaining with restricted pairwise meetings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 47-54, October.
- Thành Nguyen & Vijay Subramanian & Randall Berry, 2016. "Delay in Trade Networks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(3), pages 646-661, June.
- Manzini, Paola & Ponsati, Clara, 2005. "Stakeholders in bilateral conflict," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 166-180, September.
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2010. "Holdup, search, and inefficiency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(2), pages 307-338, August.
- Philippe Jehiel, 1998. "Enchères et externalités," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 83-92.
- Neeman, Zvika & Orosel, Gerhard O., 2006. "On the efficiency of vote buying when voters have common interests," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 536-556, December.
- Jonas Björnerstedt & Andreas Westermark, 2009. "The inefficiency of price quantity bargaining," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 301-332, August.
- Gomes, Armando, 2015. "Multilateral negotiations and formation of coalitions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 77-91.
- Calabuig, Vicent & Cunyat, Antoni & Olcina, Gonzalo, 2004. "Partially revocable commitments in a negotiation with a deadline," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 371-380, December.
- Moller, Marc, 2007. "The timing of contracting with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 484-503, March.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2009. "Stationary equilibria in bargaining with externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 318-338, March.
- Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 1998. "Externalities and bargaining disagreement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 61-65, October.
- Genicot, Garance & Ray, Debraj, 2006.
"Contracts and externalities: How things fall apart,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 71-100, November.
- Garance Genicot & Debraj Ray, 2003. "Contracts and Externalities: How Things Fall Apart," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000235, David K. Levine.
- Garance Genicot and Debraj Ray, 2003. "Contracts and Externalities: How Things Fall Apart," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-30, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Britz, Volker & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2015. "Delay, multiplicity, and non-existence of equilibrium in unanimity bargaining games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 192-202.
- Galasso, Alberto, 2010. "Over-confidence may reduce negotiation delay," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 716-733, December.
- Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1997. "Bargaining with Externalities: Licensing of an Innovation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Harstad, Bård, 2016. "The market for conservation and other hostages," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 124-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:62:y:1995:i:4:p:619-637.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.