Whose Cost of Living?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armstrong, Keir G., 2001.
"Microeconomic Foundations for the Theory of International Comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 585-605, December.
- Keir Armstrong, "undated". "Microeconomic Foundations for the Theory of International Comparisons," Carleton Economic Papers 96-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Jacek Białek & Elżbieta Roszko-Wójtowicz, 0. "Dynamics of price level changes in the Visegrad group: comparative study," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-28.
- Jed Friedman, 2003.
"How Responsive is Poverty to Growth? A Regional Analysis of Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Indonesia, 1984-99,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2003-57, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jed Friedman, 2010. "How Responsive is Poverty to Growth? A Regional Analysis of Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Indonesia, 1984-99," Working Papers id:3155, eSocialSciences.
- Ingvild Almås & Timothy K.M. Beatty & Thomas F. Crossley, 2018.
"Lost in Translation: What do Engel Curves Tell us about the Cost of Living?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Ingvild Almås & Tim Beatty & Thomas Crossley, 2018. "Lost in translation: What do Engel curves tell us about the cost of living?," IFS Working Papers W18/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ingvild Almås & Timothy K.M. Beatty & Thomas F. Crossley, 2019. "Lost in translation: What do Engel curves tell us about the cost of living?," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-09, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Kaplan, Greg & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2017.
"Inflation at the household level,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 19-38.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Papers 731, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 11 Apr 2016.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2017. "Inflation at the Household Level," Working Paper Series WP-2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 17 Sep 2017.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Greg Kaplan, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," 2016 Meeting Papers 529, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2016. "Inflation at the Household Level," NBER Working Papers 22331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W. E. & Fox, Kevin J., 1998. "The measurement of inflation after tax reform," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 279-284, December.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Tzamourani, Panagiota, 2012. "Memories of high inflation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-191.
- Andrew Dabalen & Isis Gaddis & Nga Thi Viet Nguyen, 2020.
"CPI Bias and its Implications for Poverty Reduction in Africa,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 18(1), pages 13-44, March.
- Dabalen,Andrew L. & Gaddis,Isis & Nguyen,Nga Thi Viet, 2016. "CPI bias and its implications for poverty reduction in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7907, The World Bank.
- Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg, 2014. "Beer, Wood, and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8719, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005. "Inflation Inequality In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Carlos Guerrero de Lizardi, 2010. "Alternative Consumer Price Indexes for Mexico," CID Working Papers 42, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Agnieszka Leszczynska & Aleksandra Halka, 2012. "What does the Consumer Price Index Measure? Bias Estimates for Poland," EcoMod2012 4370, EcoMod.
- Michael Grimm & Jörg Peters, 2015. "Beer, Wood, and Welfare," Ruhr Economic Papers 0538, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Constantin Bürgi, 2020. "Consumer Inflation Expectations and Household Weights," Working Papers 2020-002, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 1998. "Getting Prices Right: What Should Be Done?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 37-46, Winter.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2006. "Getting realabout inequality : evidence from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3815, The World Bank.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati, 2010. "The distributional and welfare impact of inflation in Italy," Working Papers 134, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Gunther, Isabel & Grimm, Michael, 2007. "Measuring pro-poor growth when relative prices shift," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 245-256, January.
- Grimm, Michael & Günther, Isabel, 2005.
"Inflation Inequity and the Measurement of Pro-Poor Growth,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005
17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Michael Grimm & Isabel Günther, 2005. "Inflation Inequality and the Measurement of Pro-Poor Growth," Working Papers DT/2005/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- John Muellbauer, 2019. "The Political Economy of Price Indices," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 13(1), pages 35-56, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:26:y:1959:i:2:p:126-134.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.