Progress and Challenges in Valuing Coastal and Marine Ecosystem Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maes, Joachim & Egoh, Benis & Willemen, Louise & Liquete, Camino & Vihervaara, Petteri & SchÃ¤gner, Jan Philipp & Grizzetti, Bruna & Drakou, Evangelia G. & Notte, Alessandra La & Zulian, Grazia & Bour, 2012. "Mapping ecosystem services for policy support and decision making in the European Union," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 31-39.
- Bull, J.W. & Jobstvogt, N. & BÃ¶hnke-Henrichs, A. & Mascarenhas, A. & Sitas, N. & Baulcomb, C. & Lambini, C.K. & Rawlins, M. & Baral, H. & ZÃ¤hringer, J. & Carter-Silk, E. & Balzan, M.V. & Kenter, J.O, 2016. "Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats: A SWOT analysis of the ecosystem services framework," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 99-111.
- Lázaro-Touza, Lara & Atkinson, Giles, 2013. "Nature, roads or hospitals? An empirical evaluation of ‘sustainable development preferences’," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 63-72.
- Taylor, Michael H. & Rollins, Kimberly, 2012. "Using Ecological Models to Coordinate Valuation of Ecological Change on Western Rangelands for ex post Application to Policy Analysis," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9.
- Giannetti, Biagio F. & Faria, Luciana & Almeida, CecÃlia M.V.B. & Agostinho, Feni & Coscieme, Luca & Liu, Gengyuan, 2018. "Human-nature nexuses in Brazil: Monitoring production of economic and ecosystem services in historical series," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(PB), pages 248-256.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Catherine L. Kling & Philip W. Gassman & Nancy N. Rabalais & R. Eugene Turner, 2012. "Economics of Dead Zones: Linking Externalities from the Land to their Consequences in the Sea, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp534, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:48-68. is not listed on IDEAS
- Melissa Marschke & Gordon Betcherman, 2016. "Vietnam’s seafood boom: Economic growth with impoverishment?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1129-1150, August.
- Catherine L. Kling & Yiannis Panagopoulos & Sergey S. Rabotyagov & Adriana M. Valcu & Philip W. Gassman & Todd Campbell & Michael J. White & Jeffrey G. Arnold & Raghavan Srinivasan & Manoj K. Jha & Je, 2014.
"LUMINATE: linking agricultural land use, local water quality and Gulf of Mexico hypoxia,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 431-459.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Panagopoulos, Yiannis & Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana & Gassman, Philip W. & Campbell, Todd D. & White, Michael J. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & J, 2014. "LUMINATE: linking agricultural land use, local water quality and Gulf of Mexico hypoxia," ISU General Staff Papers 201406100700001545, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marre, Jean-Baptiste & Thebaud, Olivier & Pascoe, Sean & Jennings, Sarah & Boncoeur, Jean & Coglan, Louisa, 2015. "The use of ecosystem services valuation in Australian coastal zone management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 117-124.
- Coscieme, Luca & Pulselli, Federico M. & Marchettini, Nadia & Sutton, Paul C. & Anderson, Sharolyn & Sweeney, Sharlynn, 2014. "Emergy and ecosystem services: A national biogeographical assessment," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 152-159.
- Buckwell, Andrew & Fleming, Christopher & Smart, James & Mackey, Brendan & Ware, Daniel & Hallgren, Willow & Sahin, Oz & Nalau, Johanna, 2018. "Valuing aggregated ecosystem services at a national and regional scale for Vanuatu using a remotely operable, rapid assessment methodology," 2018 Conference (62nd), February 7-9, 2018, Adelaide, Australia 273524, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Catherine L. Kling & Yiannis Panagopoulos & Adriana Valcu-Lisman & Philip W. Gassman & Sergey Rabotyagov & Todd Campbell & Mike White & Jeffrey G. Arnold & Raghavan Srinivasan & Manoj Jha & Jeff Richa, 2014. "Land Use Model Integrating Agriculture and the Environment (LUMINATE): Linkages between Agricultural Land Use, Local Water Quality and Hypoxic Concerns in the Gulf of Mexico Basin," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp546, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Pranab Mukhopadhyay & Vanessa da Costa, 2015. "Recreational Value of Coastal and Marine Ecosystems in India: A Partial Estimate," Working Papers 2015-124, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Wood, Sylvia L.R. & Jones, Sarah K. & Johnson, Justin A. & Brauman, Kate A. & Chaplin-Kramer, Rebecca & Fremier, Alexander & Girvetz, Evan & Gordon, Line J. & Kappel, Carrie V. & Mandle, Lisa & Mullig, 2018. "Distilling the role of ecosystem services in the Sustainable Development Goals," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(PA), pages 70-82.
- Adam P. Hejnowicz & Murray A. Rudd, 2017. "The Value Landscape in Ecosystem Services: Value, Value Wherefore Art Thou Value?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-34, May.
- Deininger, Michaela & Koellner, Thomas & Brey, Thomas & Teschke, Katharina, 2016. "Towards mapping and assessing antarctic marine ecosystem services â€“ The weddell sea case study," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(PA), pages 174-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.