Divergences in Long-Run Trends in the Prices of Energy and Energy Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Fouquet, 2015. "Lessons from energy history for climate policy," GRI Working Papers 209, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2012.
"Trends in income and price elasticities of transport demand (1850–2010),"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 62-71.
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Trends in Income and Price Elasticities of Transport Demand (1850-2010)," Working Papers 2012-01, BC3.
- Roger Fouquet & Peter J.G. Pearson, 2012.
"The Long Run Demand for Lighting:Elasticities and Rebound Effects in Different Phases of Economic Development,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Roger Fouquet & Peter J.G Pearson, 2011. "The Long Run Demand for Lighting: Elasticities and Rebound Effects in Different Phases of Economic Development," Working Papers 2011-06, BC3.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2011. "Long run trends in energy-related external costs," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2380-2389.
- Hart, Rob, 2016. "Non-renewable resources in the long run," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-20.
- Kander, Astrid & Stern, David I., 2014.
"Economic growth and the transition from traditional to modern energy in Sweden,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 56-65.
- Astrid Kander & David I. Stern, 2013. "Economic Growth and the Transition from Traditional to Modern Energy in Sweden," CAMA Working Papers 2013-65, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- van de Ven, Dirk Jan & Fouquet, Roger, 2017.
"Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 204-216.
- Dirk-Jan van de Ven & Roger Fouquet, 2014. "Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy," GRI Working Papers 153, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Frieling, Julius & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "The Turning Tide: How Energy has Driven the Transformation of the British Economy Since the Industrial Revolution," FCN Working Papers 7/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Andreas A. Papandreou, 2015. "Effects of fossil fuel prices on the transition to a low-carbon economy," Working papers wpaper89, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Victor Court & Emmanuel Bovari, 2018. "Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01698755, HAL.
- Ruta Gentvilaite & Astrid Kander & Paul Warde, 2014. "The Role of Energy Quality in Shaping Long-Term Energy Intensity in Europe," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2014. "Long run demand for energy services: income and price elasticities over two hundred years," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fosten, Jack & Morley, Bruce & Taylor, Tim, 2012. "Dynamic misspecification in the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from CO2 and SO2 emissions in the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 25-33.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2012.
"The demand for environmental quality in driving transitions to low-polluting energy sources,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 138-149.
- Roger Fouquet, 2011. "The Demand for Environmental Quality in Driving Transitions to Low Polluting Energy Sources," Working Papers 2011-11, BC3.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2016. "Lessons from energy history for climate policy: technological change, demand and economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Foster, 2014.
"Energy, knowledge and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 209-238, April.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 3-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Fizaine, Florian & Court, Victor, 2016.
"Energy expenditure, economic growth, and the minimum EROI of society,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 172-186.
- Victor Court & Florian Fizaine, 2016. "Energy expenditure, economic growth, and the minimum EROI of society," Post-Print hal-01386048, HAL.
- Grubler, Arnulf, 2012. "Energy transitions research: Insights and cautionary tales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 8-16.
- Rühl, Christof & Appleby, Paul & Fennema, Julian & Naumov, Alexander & Schaffer, Mark, 2012. "Economic development and the demand for energy: A historical perspective on the next 20 years," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 109-116.
- Roger Fouquet, 2013. "Long Run Demand for Energy Services: the Role of Economic and Technological Development," Working Papers 2013-03, BC3.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2015. "The allocation of energy resources in the very long run," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62367, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marques, Vítor & Bento, Nuno & Costa, Paulo Moisés, 2014. "The “Smart Paradox”: Stimulate the deployment of smart grids with effective regulatory instruments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 96-103.
- Joanne Evans & Massimo Filippini & Lester C. Hunt, 2013. "The contribution of energy efficiency towards meeting CO2 targets," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 8, pages 175-223 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Christian De Perthuis, 2017. "La croissance verte : de l’intention à la mise en oeuvre," Working Papers hal-01504973, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:5:y:2011:i:2:p:196-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.