A Welfare Economic Approach to Growth and Distribution in the Dual Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Economic Development, Urban Underemployment, and Income Inequality,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 901-918, November.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Economic Development, Urban Underemployment, and Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 3758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehanna, Rock-Antoine, 2004. "Poverty and economic development: not as direct as it may seem," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 217-228, April.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2009.
"Education And Income Inequality In The Regions Of The European Union,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 411-437.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Vasileios Tselios, 2006. "Education and Income Inequality in the Regions of the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa06p370, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2007. "Education and Income Inequality in the Regions of the European Union," Papers DYNREG09, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2008. "Education and income inequality in the regions of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33188, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Education and income inequality in the regions of the European Union," Working Papers 2007-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2008. "Education and Income Inequality in the Regions of the European Union," SERC Discussion Papers 0011, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jalil, Mohammad Muaz, 2009. "Re-examining Kuznets Hypothesis: Does Data Matter?," MPRA Paper 72557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Saumik & Fukao, Kyoji, 2017. "The Role of Structural Transformation in Regional Productivity Growth and Convergence in Japan: 1874 - 2008," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paul Maarek & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2014. "Labor Share and development," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201410, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1435-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, 2012.
"Enforcement of Labor Regulation and Informality,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 64-89, July.
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, 2011. "Enforcement of labor regulation and informality," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro, 2011. "Enforcement of Labor Regulation and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2008.
"Mandated benefits, employment, and inequality in a dual economy,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
45051, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita & Carneiro, Pedro, 2009. "Mandated benefits, employment, and inequality in a dual economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5119, The World Bank.
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1998. "Inequality and development: the role of dualism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 233-257.
- Wenli Cheng & Yongzheng Wu, 2017.
"Understanding the Kuznets Process—An Empirical Investigation of Income Inequality in China: 1978–2011,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 631-650, November.
- Wenli Cheng & Yongzheng Wu & CEMA & College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan Normal University, 2014. "Understanding the Kuznets Process: An Empirical Investigation of Income Inequality in China 1978-2011," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 2005. "The Effect of Economic Growth on Social Structures," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 1701-1747 Elsevier.
- Gkinni, Eleni & Vasilaki, Eleni, 2013. "Employment protection and income inequality: is there a role for the informal sector?," MPRA Paper 45464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fields,Gary S., 2005. "A guide to multisector labor market models," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32547, The World Bank.
- Paul Maarek & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2015. "Development and the labor share," THEMA Working Papers 2015-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Garry Bruton & David Ahlstrom & Steven Si, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, poverty, and Asia: Moving beyond subsistence entrepreneurship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22, March.
- P. J. Dawson, 1997. "On testing Kuznets' economic growth hypothesis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(7), pages 409-410.
- David Castells & Vicente Royuela, 2012. "Agglomeration, Inequality and Economic Growth: Cross-section and panel data analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p492, European Regional Science Association.
- Kijima, Masaaki & Nishide, Katsumasa & Ohyama, Atsuyuki, 2010. "Economic models for the environmental Kuznets curve: A survey," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1187-1201, July.
- David Castells-Quintana & Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela, 2015. "Income inequality in European Regions: Recent trends and determinants," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(2), pages 123-146, October.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/531, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Huikang Ying, 2014. "Growth and Structural Change in a Dynamic Lagakos-Waugh Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/639, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:1:y:1988:i:2:d:10.1007_bf00163888 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:93:y:1979:i:3:p:325-353.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.