Commercial Policy, Allocative Efficiency, and "X-Efficiency"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002. "Cost of Protection: Where Do We Stand?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 175-179, May.
- Jaime de Melo & David Roland-Holst, 2015.
"Industrial Organization and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from Korea,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 18, pages 385-404
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jaime de Melo & David Roland-Holst, 1991. "Industrial Organization and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from Korea," NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 287-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David, 1990. "Industrial organization and trade liberalization : evidence from Korea," Policy Research Working Paper Series 518, The World Bank.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David, 1990. "Industrial Organization and Trade Liberalization: Evidence from Korea," CEPR Discussion Papers 399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moon, W. & Pino, G., 2018. "The Absence of Dynamic Gains from Free Trade in Agriculture: Implications for the Governance of Agricultural Trade and Development," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275869, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ali Cheema & L. Mises, 2002.
"Conditions For Successful Technology Policy In Developing Countries—Learning Rents, State Structures, And Institutions,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 369-398.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Laure Latruffe & Hervé Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2009.
"The role of public subsidies on farms’ managerial efficiency: An application of a five-stage approach to France,"
Working Papers SMART - LERECO
09-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Latruffe, Laure & Guyomard, Hervé & Le Mouël, Chantal, 2009. "The role of public subsidies on farms’ managerial efficiency: An application of a five-stage approach to France," Working Papers 210398, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Ros J., 1991. "Effects of government policies on the incentives to invest, enterprise behaviour and employment: a study of mexico's economic reforms in the eighties," ILO Working Papers 992851873402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E & Perrin, Richard K, 1993.
"Prices and Productivity in Agriculture,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 471-482, August.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1991. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271209, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1993. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 773, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1992. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 93-gatt2, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1992. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 543, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1992. "Prices and Productivity in Agriculture," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only) 93-gatt2, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Measuring the Cost of Protection," International Trade 0308002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moon, Wanki, 2018. "The Lack of Dynamic Gains from Trade in Agriculture: Implications for Governing Agricultural Trade," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266613, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:285187 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:beh:jbepv1:v:2:y:2018:i:1:p:25-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Medilo, Maria Cristina, 1994. "Packaging Industry: Impact of Trade Policy Reforms on Performance, Competitiveness and Structure," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bannister, Geoffrey J. & Stolp, Chandler, 1995. "Regional concentration and efficiency in Mexican manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 672-690, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:88:y:1974:i:3:p:409-433.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.