A Balanced-Growth Version of the Linkage Hypothesis: A Test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2003. "Environmentally important paths, linkages and key sectors in the Australian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Riedel, James, 1975.
"Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 487-494, November.
- Riedel, James, 1974. "Factor proportions, linkages and the open developing economy," Kiel Working Papers 20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scott Kelly & Peter Tyler & Douglas Crawford-Brown, 2016. "Exploring Vulnerability and Interdependency of UK Infrastructure Using Key-Linkages Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 865-892, September.
- Baldwin, John R. & Peters, Alice, 2001. "Innovation and Connectivity: The Nature of Market Linkages and Innovation Networks in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001165e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Stanley, Denise L., 2003. "The Economic Impact of Mariculture on a Small Regional Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 191-210, January.
- André Torre, 1993. "Sur la signification théorique du modèle d'offre multisectoriel," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(5), pages 951-970.
- Xiao Jiang & Chau Nguyen, 2018. "A Revisit to the Forgotten Debate after Half-Century: Balanced Versus Unbalanced Growth," Working Papers 1817, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Henry, Mark & Schluter, Gerald, 1985. "Measuring Backward and Forward Linkages in the U.S. Food and Fiber System," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2010. "Identifying Optimal Sector Groupings With The Hypothetical Extraction Method," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 872-890.
- Suresh Deman, 1990. "Comparison of Regional Structures of Production: A Study in Development Strategy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 60-75, Spring.
- Honghao Ren & Henk Folmer & Arno Vlist, 2014. "What role does the real estate–construction sector play in China’s regional economy?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 839-857, May.
- Gaygysyz Ashyrov & Tiiu Paas & Maryna Tverdostup, 2018. "The Input-Output Analysis Of Blue Industries: Comparative Study Of Estonia And Finland," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 109, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Susanne Fricke & Bianka Dettmer, 2014. "Backbone services as growth enabling factor - an Input-Output analysis for South Africa," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bhattacharya, Tulika & Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2014. "Identifying the high linked sectors for India: An application of import adjusted domestic input-output matrix," Working Papers 329, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
- Christian de Bresson, 1989. "Les pôles technologiques du développement : vers un concept opérationnel," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(118), pages 245-270.
- Lecourt, Stephen, 2014. "Secteurs manufacturiers dans le système communautaire d'échange de quotas d'émissions," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/14033 edited by De Perthuis, Christian.
- repec:ags:ersaer:149289 is not listed on IDEAS
- André de Montigny & André Martens, 1979. "Planification macroéconomique du développement et coûts d'opération et d'entretien des projets de l'Etat : un essai de simulation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(2), pages 281-319.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:87:y:1973:i:2:p:157-171.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.