The Effect of Uncertainty on Resource Allocation in a General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1985.
"Tariffs as Insurance: Optimal Commercial Policy When Domestic Markets Are Incomplete,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 258-272, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1981. "Tariffs as Insurance: Optimal Commercial Policy When Domestic Markets Are Incomplete," NBER Working Papers 0797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1991. "Technology Commitment and the Cost of Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 3755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Daughety, 1978. "Stochastic Production and Cost Production Duality," Discussion Papers 356R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pope, Rulon D. & Kramer, Randall A., 1978. "Production Uncertainty and Factor Demands for the Competitive Firm," Working Papers 225637, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rulon D. Pope & Richard E. Just, 1977.
"On The Competitive Firm Under Production Uncertainty,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(2), pages 111-118, August.
- Pope, Rulon D. & Just, Richard E., 1977. "On The Competitive Firm Under Production Uncertainty," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(2), pages 1-8, August.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2008.
"Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(8), pages 1.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2007. "Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 341-383, November.
- Harris Dellas & Ana Fernandes, 2006. "The Allocation of Resources under Uncertainty," Diskussionsschriften dp0606, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:85:y:1971:i:3:p:440-459.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.