The Effects of Unionization on the Distribution of Income: A General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osvaldo Schenone, 1989. "El Cuentapropismo, la Legislación Laboral y la Acumulación de Capital," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(79), pages 321-334.
- Vassilis Rapanos, 2006.
"Tax Incidence in a Model with Efficiency Wages and Unemployment,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 477-494.
- Vassilis T Rapanos, 2004. "Tax Incidence In A Model With Efficiency Wages And Unemployment," Public Economics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Resource Rights and Markets in a General Equilibrium Model of Production," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 131-139, September.
- Thomas Lemieux, 1993.
"Unions and Wage Inequality in Canada and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 69-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lemieux, T., 1993. "Unions and Wages Inequality in Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche 9302, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Holzer, Harry J., 2008. "Living Wage Laws: How Much Do (Can) They Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 3781, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernando Alvarez & Marcelo Veracierto, 2000.
"Labor-Market Policies in an Equilibrium Search Model,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 265-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Marcelo Veracierto, 1999. "Labor market policies in an equilibrium search model," Working Paper Series WP-99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Zafiris TZANNATOS & Toke S. AIDT, 2006. "Unions and microeconomic performance: A look at what matters for economists (and employers)," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 145(4), pages 257-278, December.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 1977. "The Effect of Minimum Wage Legislation on Income Equality: A TheoreticalAnalysis," NBER Working Papers 0171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toke Aidt & Zafiris Tzannatos, 2002. "Unions and Collective Bargaining : Economic Effects in a Global Environment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15241, September.
- Kevin E. Henrickson & Wesley W. Wilson, 2008. "Compensation, Unionization, and Deregulation in the Motor Carrier Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 153-177, February.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), pages 1-20, April.
- Fallick, Bruce C & Hassett, Kevin A, 1999.
"Investment and Union Certification,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 570-582, July.
- Bruce C. Fallick & Kevin A. Hassett, "undated". "Investment and Union Certification," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bruce C. Fallick & Kevin A. Hassett, 1996. "Investment and union certification," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Nakakuki, Masayuki & Otani, Akira & Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2004.
"Distortions in Factor Markets and Structural Adjustments in the Economy,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 22(2), pages 71-99, May.
- Masayuki Nakakuki & Akira Otani & Shigenori Shiratsuka, 2004. "Distortions in Factor Markets and Structural Adjustments in the Economy," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-26, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1983. "A Competitive Theory of Monopoly Unionism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 631-643, September.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Unions, Competition, and International Trade in General Equilibrium,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 6, pages 143-172
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2009. "Unions, competition and international trade in general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 238-247, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier, 2008. "Unions, Competition and International Trade in General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 08/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Henry Thompson, 2016. "Tariffs and Wages in Trade Theory," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 399-405, May.
- Islam, Md. Rabiul & Madsen, Jakob B. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2018.
"Does inequality constrain the power to tax? Evidence from the OECD,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-17.
- Md. Rabiul Islam & Jakob Brochner Madsen & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2016. "Does Inequality Constrain the Power to Tax? Evidence from the OECD," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Julien Picault, 2013. "Unionization and Labour-market Discrimination: A Closer Look at Non-unionized Workers," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(3), pages 272-287, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:84:y:1970:i:4:p:539-561.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.