Investment Decision Under Uncertainty: Applications of the State-Preference Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James J. McRae, 1975. "Economic Theory and Non Replenishable Resources," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 1(1), pages 58-65, Winter.
- Roth Tran, Brigitte, 2015. "Divest, Disregard, or Double Down?," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1hw1k2ps, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Martin McGuire & Gary Becker, 2006. "Reversal Of Misfortune When Providing For Adversity," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 619-643.
- Bill Woodland & Linda Woodland, 1999. "Expected utility, skewness, and the baseball betting market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 337-345.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2006. "Jack Hirshleifer: A Nobel Prize left unbestowed," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Tirelli, Mario, 2006. "The evaluation of public investments under uncertainty," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 188-198, December.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Merton, Robert, 1990.
"Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 497-581
- Merton, Robert C., 1986. "Capital market theory and the pricing of financial securities," Working papers 1818-86., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Syed Ahsan & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2002. "Measuring the Social Discount Rate under Uncertainty: A Methodology and Application," CESifo Working Paper Series 824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1973. "Exchange Theory- The Missing Chapter," UCLA Economics Working Papers 035, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lu Zhang, 2017. "The Investment CAPM," NBER Working Papers 23226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Schindler, 2008. "Taxing Risky Capital Income - A Commodity Taxation Approach," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(3), pages 311-333, September.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:160:y:2017:i:c:p:24-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Information, Finance, and Markets: The Architecture of Allocative Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 3652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schlee, Edward E., 2013. "Radner’s cost–benefit analysis in the small: An equivalence result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 570-572.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:167-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1989. "Investment Decision Criteria - Public Decisions," UCLA Economics Working Papers 571, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael Spackman, 2011. "Government discounting controversies: changing prices, opportunity costs and systematic risk," GRI Working Papers 67, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Steffen Andersen & James C. Cox & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2011.
"Asset Integration and Attitudes to Risk: Theory and Evidence,"
2011_10, Durham University Business School.
- Steffen Andersen & James C. Cox & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Elisabet Rutstrom & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2012. "Asset Integration and Attitudes to Risk: Theory and Evidence," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-12, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jun 2017.
- TIRELLI, Mario, 2000. "Capital income taxation when markets are incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers 2000011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lutz Hahnenstein & Klaus Röder, 2007. "Who hedges more when leverage is endogenous? A testable theory of corporate risk management under general distributional conditions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 353-391, May.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:4:p:310-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brigitte Roth Tran, 2017. "Divest, Disregard, or Double Down?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-042, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:80:y:1966:i:2:p:252-277.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.