The Impact of Housing Assistance on Child Outcomes: Evidence from a Randomized Housing Lottery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano Palloni & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2013.
"Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing,"
13-48rr, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano E. Palloni & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2016. "Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing," NBER Working Papers 22721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Lawrence F. Katz, 2016.
"The Effects of Exposure to Better Neighborhoods on Children: New Evidence from the Moving to Opportunity Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(4), pages 855-902, April.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Lawrence F. Katz, 2015. "The Effects of Exposure to Better Neighborhoods on Children: New Evidence from the Moving to Opportunity Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30367426 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:130:y:2015:i:1:p:465-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.