Why is Economics Not an Evolutionary Science?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jairo Parada Corrales, 2016.
"Economía pluralista para enfrentar la crisis contemporánea,"
Revista de Economía del Caribe
014795, Universidad del Norte.
- Parada, Jairo, 2016.
"Economia Pluralista para Enfrentar Crisis Contemporanea
[Pluralist Economics to Confront Recent Crisis]," MPRA Paper 72224, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2016.
- Parada, Jairo, 2016. "Economia Pluralista para Enfrentar Crisis Contemporanea
- Vicente Ferreira, 2019. "Why Economics Must be an Evolutionary Science," Working Papers Department of Economics 2019/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- James Stanfield, 2011. "Some Social Economics Concepts for Future Research," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 7-17, January.
- Thomas Grebel, 2011. "Innovation and Health," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14375, July.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Papageorgiou, Theofanis, 2016. "Schumpeter, Veblen and Bourdieu on Institutions and the Formation of Habits," MPRA Paper 74585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifford Poirot & Samuel Pavel, 2008. "The State, Public Policy and Heterodox Economics: An Introduction," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Francesco Pasimeni & Paolo Pasimeni, 2016. "An Institutional Analysis of the Europe 2020 Strategy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1021-1038, July.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "Evolution-Based Approaches in Economics and Evolutionary Loss of Information," MPRA Paper 68384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ath:journl:tome:30:v:2:y:2013:i:30:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fix, Blair, 2019. "An Evolutionary Theory of Resource Distribution," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 65-97.
- Tamila Arnania-Kepuladze, 2014. "Institutions: Uncertainty In Definition Of The Term. A Brief Look At The History: 1890-1930," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(4), pages 79-102, December.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019. "The manifesto of post-institutionalism: institutional complexity research agenda," MPRA Paper 97662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard Sherman, 2002. "Marxist Institutionalism," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(4), pages 603-608.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2018.
"Постинституционализм: За Пределами Институционального Мейнстрима
[Post-institutionalism: Beyond the Institutional Mainstream]," MPRA Paper 90287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Allen, 2013. "Complexity, uncertainty and innovation," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(7), pages 702-725, October.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2012. "Veblen, Commons and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters, in: Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft (ed.),Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Adem LEVENT, 2016. "Power, Market and Techno-Structure in John Kenneth Galbraith’s Thought," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 214-218, June.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Heinrich, Torsten & Kudic, Muhamed, 2016. "Structuration processes in complex dynamic systems - an overview and reassessment," MPRA Paper 69095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sidney G. Winter, 2016. "The place of entrepreneurship in “The Economics that Might Have Been”," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 15-34, June.
- Enrique Delamonica, 2016. "Transformational Growth and Poverty: An Evolutionary Approach for Inter-Country and Inter-Temporal Comparisons of Poverty Incidence," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 387-411, June.
- Torsten Heinrich, 2018. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 407-425, March.
- Clifford Poirot, 2008. "Is Pragmatism Good for Anything? Towards a Theory of Impractical Economics," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Milios, John G., 2005. "The Influence of the German Historical School on Schumpeter," MPRA Paper 74471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frolov, Daniil, 2019.
"Постинституционализм: Программа Исследований За Пределами Институционального Мейнстрима
[Post-institutionalism: research program beyond the institutional mainstream]," MPRA Paper 92328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mutiganda, Jean Claude, 2013. "Budgetary governance and accountability in public sector organisations: An institutional and critical realism approach," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 518-531.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:12:y:1898:i:4:p:373-397.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.