Market Power Screens Willingness-to-Pay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Kremer & Christopher Snyder, 2015. "Preventives Versus Treatments," NBER Working Papers 21012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris M, 2015.
68869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris M, 2016. "False Advertising," MPRA Paper 72693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris, 2015. "False Advertising," TSE Working Papers 15-614, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2017.
- Rhodes, Andrew & Wilson, Chris, 2017. "False Advertising," EconStor Preprints 128476, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Holzleitner, Christian & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2016. "The need for more efficient public funding of new communications infrastructure in EU member states," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-35.
- Ben van Hout & Jolian McHardy & Aki Tsuchiya, 2015. "Patent Purchase as a Policy for Pharmaceuticals," Working Papers 2015007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2016.
"Market outcomes and dynamic patent buyouts,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 207-243.
- Alberto Galasso & Matthew Mitchell & Gabor Virag, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," NBER Working Papers 20197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Alberto & Mitchell, Matthew & Virag, Gabor, 2014. "Market Outcomes and Dynamic Patent Buyouts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:343-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Budish & Benjamin N. Roin & Heidi Williams, 2015.
"Do Firms Underinvest in Long-Term Research? Evidence from Cancer Clinical Trials,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(7), pages 2044-2085, July.
- Eric Budish & Benjamin N. Roin & Heidi Williams, 2013. "Do firms underinvest in long-term research? Evidence from cancer clinical trials," NBER Working Papers 19430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Budish & Benjamin Roin & Heidi Williams, 2013. "Do fixed patent terms distort innovation? Evidence from cancer clinical trials," Discussion Papers 13-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- E. Glen Weyl & Michal Fabinger, 2013. "Pass-Through as an Economic Tool: Principles of Incidence under Imperfect Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 528-583.
- Alberto Galasso & Hong Luo, 2016. "Tort Reform and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 22712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:127:y:2012:i:4:p:1971-2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .