The Environment as a Commodity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- Asheim, Geir B., 1996. "Capital gains and net national product in open economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 419-434, March.
- Davies, Rob & Rattso, Jorn, 1996. "Growth, distribution and environment: Macroeconomic issues in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 395-405, February.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:292066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Partha Dasgupta, 2013. "The Nature of Economic Development and the Economic Development of Nature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1349, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ohl, Cornelia, 2002. "Risk aversion - a necessary condition for limiting global environmental risks?," HWWA Discussion Papers 190, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- William J. Vaughan & Sergio Ardila, 1993. "Economic Analysis of the Environmental Aspects of Investment Projects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25438, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Karshenas M., 1993. "Environment, employment and sustainable development," ILO Working Papers 992920663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2010. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South trade, property rights and the dynamics of environmental resources," MPRA Paper 8415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, M., 2000. "Some Unpleasant Natural Resource Accounting Arithmetic: The Welfare Inconsitency of," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 765, The University of Melbourne.
- Haradhan Kumar Mohajan, 2011.
"The NNP and Sustainability in Open Economy: Highlights on Recent World Economy and on Open Economy of Bangladesh,"
KASBIT Business Journals,
Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 4, pages 32-47, December.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "The NNP and Sustainability in Open Economy: Highlights on Recent World Economy and on Open Economy of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 50673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2011.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "Property rights and the dynamics of renewable resources in North-South trade, Chapter 1," MPRA Paper 8513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2000. "Valuation and evaluation: measuring the quality of life and evaluating policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6657, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ksb:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:1:p:32-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- William J. Vaughan & Sergio Ardila, 1993. "Economic Analysis of the Environmental Aspects of Investment Projects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6300, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:6:y:1990:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.