Green growth, degrowth, and the commons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creutzig, Felix, 2020. "Limits to Liberalism: Considerations for the Anthropocene," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 177(C).
- Du, Shaofu & Wang, Lei & Hu, Li & Zhu, Yangguang, 2019. "Platform-led green advertising: Promote the best or promote by performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 115-131.
- Savin, Ivan & Drews, Stefan & van den Bergh, Jeroen, 2021. "Free associations of citizens and scientists with economic and green growth: A computational-linguistics analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Theodoros Zachariadis, 2016. "Proposal for a Green Tax Reform in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 10(2), pages 127-139, December.
- Gramkow, Camila, 2020. "Green fiscal policies: An armoury of instruments to recover growth sustainably," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia 5, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Clive L. Spash & Clemens Gattringer, 2016.
"The Economics and Ethics of Human Induced Climate Change,"
sre-disc-2016_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Spash, Clive L. & Gattringer, Clemens, 2016. "The Economics and Ethics of Human Induced Climate Change," SRE-Discussion Papers 2016/02, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pahle, Michael & Pachauri, Shonali & Steinbacher, Karoline, 2016. "Can the Green Economy deliver it all? Experiences of renewable energy policies with socio-economic objectives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1331-1341.
- Drews, Stefan & Savin, Ivan & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2019. "Opinion Clusters in Academic and Public Debates on Growth-vs-Environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 141-155.
- Steckel, Jan Christoph & Rao, Narasimha D. & Jakob, Michael, 2017. "Access to infrastructure services: Global trends and drivers," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 109-117.
- Jie Wu & Dacheng Huang & Zhixiang Zhou & Qingyuan Zhu, 2020. "The regional green growth and sustainable development of China in the presence of sustainable resources recovered from pollutions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 290(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Felix Ekardt, 2017. "Grenzen des Nachhaltigkeitsmanagements in interdisziplinärer Perspektive [Limits to sustainability management in an interdisciplinary perspective]," NachhaltigkeitsManagementForum | Sustainability Management Forum, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 33-41, June.
- Drews, Stefan & Antal, Miklós & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2018. "Challenges in Assessing Public Opinion on Economic Growth Versus Environment: Considering European and US Data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 265-272.
- Tong, Chao & Ding, Shuai & Wang, Bin & Yang, Shanlin, 2020. "Assessing the target-availability of China’s investments for green growth using time series prediction," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 537(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:30:y:2014:i:3:p:447-468.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.