Transforming European regional policy: a results-driven agenda and smart specialization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Gennaro, Daniele & Pellegrini, Guido, 2016. "Evaluating direct and indirect treatment effects in Italian R&D expenditures," MPRA Paper 76467, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2017.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2016. "Smart specialisation, entrepreneurship and SMEs: issues and challenges for a results-oriented EU regional policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 537-552, April.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Joan Crespo & David L. Rigby, 2017. "Smart Specialization policy in the EU: Relatedness, Knowledge Complexity and Regional Diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1717, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Matthias Firgo & Peter Mayerhofer, 2015. "Wissens-Spillovers und regionale Entwicklung - welche strukturpolitische Ausrichtung optimiert des Wachstum?," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 144, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken & Bart Los, 2015.
"Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: An analysis of US State-Level Patenting,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 767-781, May.
- Bart Los & Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: An Analysis of U.S. State-Level Patenting," ERSA conference papers ersa13p524, European Regional Science Association.
- Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken & Bart Los, 2013. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: An analysis of U.S. state-level patenting," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1302, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.
- Carolina Castaldi & Koen Frenken & Bart Los, 2013. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Technological Breakthroughs: an analysis of U.S. state-level patenting," Working Papers 13-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2013.
- repec:bla:presci:v:97:y:2018:i:1:p:151-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piirainen, Kalle A. & Tanner, Anne Nygaard & Alkærsig, Lars, 2017. "Regional foresight and dynamics of smart specialization: A typology of regional diversification patterns," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 289-300.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Peter Reschenhofer, 2015. "Path dependence in national systems of production and "self discovery" of environmental technologies in the EU 28 countries," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 106, WWWforEurope.
- Akcomak, Semih & Erdil, Erkan & Cetinkaya, Umut Yılmaz, 2018. "Knowledge convergence in European regions: Towards cohesion?," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Erik E. Lehmann & Nikolaus Seitz & Katharine Wirsching, 2017. "Smart finance for smart places to foster new venture creation," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 51-75, March.
- repec:bla:presci:v:98:y:2019:i:1:p:133-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiore, Annamaria, 2016. "A three dimensional approach to regional Smart Specialization Strategy; An application to Puglia Region," MPRA Paper 83905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McAdam, Maura & Miller, Kristel & McAdam, Rodney, 2016. "Situated regional university incubation: A multi-level stakeholder perspective," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 50, pages 69-78.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:319-:d:128888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabine D’Costa & Jose Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2019.
"Impact of macro‐structural reforms on the productivity growth of regions: Distance to the frontier matters,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(1), pages 133-166, February.
- Sabine D’Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2017. "Impact of macro-structural reforms on the productivity growth of regions: distance to the frontier matters," Working Papers 86, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:10:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0464-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romeo-Victor Ionescu, 2016. "The Impact of the Regional Policy on the European Economy," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(35), pages 26-35, may.
- Adam Whittle, 2017. "Local and Non-Local Knowledge Typologies: Technological Complexity in the Irish Knowledge Space," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1728, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:405-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.