Corporate tax policy under the Labour government, 1997–2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godar, Sarah. & Paetz, Christoph. & Truger, Achim., 2014. "Progressive tax reform in OECD countries : perspectives and obstacles," ILO Working Papers 994855103402676, International Labour Organization.
- Sarah Godar & Christoph Paetz & Achim Truger, 2015.
"The scope for progressive tax reform in the OECD countries. A macroeconomic perspective with a case study for Germany,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 79-117.
- Sarah Godar & Christoph Paetz & Achim Truger, 2015. "The scope for progressive tax reform in the OECD countries: A macroeconomic perspective with a case study for Germany," IMK Working Paper 150-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Giorgia Maffini & Jing Xing & Michael P Devereux, 2016.
"The impact of investment incentives: evidence from UK corporation tax returns,"
1601, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Giorgia Maffini & Jing Xing & Michael P. Devereux, 2016. "The impact of investment incentives: evidence from UK corporation tax returns," Working Papers 085, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:29:y:2013:i:1:p:142-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.