Recent advances in the valuation of ecosystem services and biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz, 2016. "Are diverse ecosystems more valuable? A conceptual framework of the economic value of biodiversity," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236293, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:21:y:2016:i:pa:p:109-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:9:y:2014:i:c:p:98-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartkowski, Bartosz & Lienhoop, Nele & Hansjürgens, Bernd, 2015. "Capturing the complexity of biodiversity: A critical review of economic valuation studies of biological diversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-14.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:140-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1419-:d:144436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baker, Rick & Ruting, Brad, 2014. "Environmental Policy Analysis: A Guide to Non‑Market Valuation," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165810, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pb:p:377-387 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:afjrde:263438 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:19:p:5285-:d:270708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Carlesi, Lorenzo & Danovaro, Roberto & Mandolesi, Serena & Naspetti, Simona, 2015. "Valuing unfamiliar Mediterranean deep-sea ecosystems using visual Q-methodology," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 227-236.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:8:y:2014:i:c:p:141-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ray Ison & Monica Shelley & Martin J. Bunch, 2016. "Ecosystem Approaches to Health and Well-Being: Navigating Complexity, Promoting Health in Social–Ecological Systems," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 614-632, September.
- Cranford, Matthew & Mourato, Susana, 2014. "Credit-Based Payments for Ecosystem Services: Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 503-520.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:10:y:2014:i:c:p:84-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:95-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valatin, Gregory & Moseley, Darren & Dandy, Norman, 2016. "Insights from behavioural economics for forest economics and environmental policy: Potential nudges to encourage woodland creation for climate change mitigation and adaptation?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 27-36.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:02:n:s2382624x17020027 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:107:y:2019:i:c:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scholte, Samantha S.K. & van Teeffelen, Astrid J.A. & Verburg, Peter H., 2015. "Integrating socio-cultural perspectives into ecosystem service valuation: A review of concepts and methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 67-78.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:163:y:2019:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:361-:d:197116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:9:y:2014:i:c:p:5-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:100-109 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:28:y:2012:i:1:p:22-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.