Corporate social responsibility, business strategy, and the environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Survey," Working Papers hal-00720640, HAL.
- Curran, Giorel, 2017. "Social licence, corporate social responsibility and coal seam gas: framing the new political dynamics of contestation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 427-435.
- Marcelo Cajias & Franz Fuerst & Sven Bienert, 2014. "Can investing in corporate social responsibility lower a company's cost of capital?," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 202-222, May.
- Soon-Beng Chew & Wei Quan Jeffrey Huang & Hui Ching Chia & Huang Chi Soh, 2016. "Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility of a Social Enterprise: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-20, September.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:64:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12232-017-0276-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2013.
"Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR : Empirical analysis based on data surveys,"
1322, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Christian Le Bas & Nicolas Poussing, 2014. "Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR : Empirical analysis based on data surveys," Working Papers halshs-00838005, HAL.
- LE BAS Christian & POUSSING Nicolas, 2013. "Firm voluntary measures for environmental changes, eco-innovations and CSR: Empirical analyses based on data surveys," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-25, LISER.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0064-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2013. "La responsabilité sociale et environnementale des entreprises : mirage ou virage ?," Working Papers hal-00830642, HAL.
- Nollet, Joscha & Filis, George & Mitrokostas, Evangelos, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: A non-linear and disaggregated approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 400-407.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina D. Forget, 2015.
"The Economics Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm-Level Perspective Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 112-130, February.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2014. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm Level Perspective Survey," Post-Print hal-01410617, HAL.
- Enrica Sepe & Margherita Smarra & Marco Sorrentino, 2015. "Does Ethic Rating Decrease Firms’ Cost of Capital? Empirical Insights from the Italian Setting," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 54-68, October.
- Scholtens, Bert & Kleinsmann, Renske, 2011. "Incentives for subcontractors to adopt CO2 emission reporting and reduction techniques," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1877-1883, March.
- Christian Felix Böttcher & Martin Müller, 2015. "Drivers, Practices and Outcomes of Low-carbon Operations: Approaches of German Automotive Suppliers to Cutting Carbon Emissions," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 477-498, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:26:y:2010:i:2:p:164-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.