Transport infrastructure investment: implications for growth and productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Returning to Growth: Policy Lessons from History," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 255-282, June.
- Li, Yan & DaCosta, Maria N., 2013. "Transportation and income inequality in China: 1978–2007," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 56-71.
- Taotao Deng & Shuai Shao & Lili Yang & Xueliang Zhang, 2014. "Has the transport-led economic growth effect reached a peak in China? A panel threshold regression approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 567-587, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:67-:d:192688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonnafous, Alain, 2015.
"The economic regulation of French highways: Just how private did they become?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 33-41.
- Alain Bonnafous, 2015. "The economic regulation of French highways: Just how private did they become?," Post-Print halshs-01166791, HAL.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:20-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Pak Hung Mo, 2014. "Fractionalization, Polarization, And Economic Growth: Identifying The Transmission Channels," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1204-1218, July.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Heinrich & Manuel Kreutner, 2013. "On the provision of public goods under credit constraints," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(14), pages 1352-1356, September.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:212-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muñoz, Juan Carlos & de Grange, Louis, 2010. "On the development of public transit in large cities," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 379-386.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2010. "Cliometrics and technological change: a survey," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 1127-1147.
- Samira Barzin & Sabine D'Costa & Daniel Graham, 2016. "A Pseudo-Panel Approach to Estimating Dynamic Effects of Road Infrastructure Provision on Firm Performance in a Developing Country Context," Working Papers 69, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Hans Pitlik & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2011. "Growth Implications of Structure and Size of Public Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 404, WIFO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:25:y:2009:i:3:p:327-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.