Capital, innovation, and growth accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montes-Solla, Paulino & Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus, 2015.
"Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: capital widening and productivity stagnation,"
72921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulino Montes-Solla & Andres Faina & Jesus Lopez-Rodriguez, 2016. "Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: Capital widening and productivity stagnation," ERSA conference papers ersa16p983, European Regional Science Association.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017.
"The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 984-1004.
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Long-Term Effect of Digital Innovation on Bank Performance: An Empirical Study of SWIFT Adoption in Financial Services," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017. "The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James B. Ang, 2015. "Agricultural Legacy, Individualistic Culture, and Techology Adoption," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1506, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2010.
"Growth and capital deepening since 1870: Is it all technological progress?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 641-656, June.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2009. "Growth And Capital Deepening Since 1870: Is It All Technological Progress?," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris, 2010. "The effect of inflation on growth," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(4), pages 697-714, October.
- Kotsyubinskiy, Vladimir A. & Komarov, Vladimir & Voloshinskaya, Anna, 2017. "The Rank of the Largest Technology Companies in Russia," Working Papers 021709, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Scott, Susan V., 2010. "Understanding the characteristics of techno-innovation in an era of self-regulated financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37867, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez-Lopez, Diego, 2017.
"Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 37-45.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez, Diego, 2014. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- jesus lopez-rodriguez & Diego Martinez, 2015. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- María García-Vega & Patricia Hofmann & Richard Kneller, 2015. "Multinationals and the Globalization of R&D," Discussion Papers 2015-18, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Diukanova, Olga & López-Rodríguez, Jesús, 2014. "Regional Impacts of non-R&D Innovation Expenditures across the EU Regions: Simulation Results Using the Rhomolo CGE Model," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 91-111.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0371-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivera Kostoska & Pece Mitrevski, 2013. "Estimating the FDI Impact on Economic Growth and Export Performances of the European Economies in Transition," Papers 1310.1342, arXiv.org.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2015.
"Межстрановые Различия В Душевых Ввп И Производительности Труда: Роль Капитала, Уровня Технологий И Природной Ренты
[International differences in per capita GDP and labor productivity: role of capit," MPRA Paper 71606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2009. "Growth Accounting," NBER Working Papers 15341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2016. "Growth accounting and endogenous technical change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 147-150.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2015. "The Complementary Nature Between Technological Progress and Capital Accumulation in India's Long-Run Growth Transitions," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 565-605, November.
- Suen, Richard M.H., 2013. "Research Policy and U.S. Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 49103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Egger & Sergey K. Nigai, 2016. "World-Trade Growth Accounting," CESifo Working Paper Series 5831, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yasmina Rim Limam, Stephen M. Miller and Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2016. "Output Decomposition in the Presence of Input Quality Effects: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 613, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jan Ter Wengel & Gilma Beatriz Ferreira-Villegas & Gérman Pérez-Hernández & Luis Miguel Suárez-Cruz, 2010. "Schumpeter and the Blue Ocean Strategy," REVISTA DE LA MAESTRIA DE DERECHO ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - DERECHO ECONOMICO, December.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Services trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4461, The World Bank.
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:23:y:2007:i:1:p:79-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.