Will Social Welfare Expenditures Survive Tax Competition?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Compton, Andrew D., 2013. "Welfare Reform’s Effect on State Public Welfare Budget Shares," SS-AAEA Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 2013, pages 1-19.
- MichaÃ«l Zemmour, 2012.
"Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12090r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Mar 2013.
- MichaÃ«l Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12090, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768909, HAL.
- Tóbiás, Áron, 2016. "Income redistribution in open economies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 19-34.
- Nicolai J Foss & Ram Mudambi & Samuele Murtinu, 2019. "Taxing the multinational enterprise: On the forced redesign of global value chains and other inefficiencies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(9), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Hsun Chu, 2014.
"Tax Enforcement Policy and the Provision of Public Goods with the Presence of Tax Havens,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(3), pages 304-321, July.
- Chu, Hsun, 2013. "Tax Enforcement Policy and the Provision of Public Goods with the Presence of Tax Havens," MPRA Paper 53021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Guido Montani, 2012. "The New Global Political Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14443, September.
- Hsun Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chu-Chuan Cheng, 2015. "Tax Havens, Growth, and Welfare," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(6), pages 802-823, December.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008.
"What problems and opportunities are created by tax havens?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 661-679, winter.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2008. "What Problems and Opportunities are Created by Tax Havens?," Working Papers 0820, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Florence Lachet-Touya, 2016. "EU tax competition and tax avoidance: A multiprincipal perspective," Working Papers hal-02939340, HAL.
- Giuseppe Carone & Jan Host Schmidt & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007.
"Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
280, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Carone, Giuseppe & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Schmidt, Jan, 2007. "Tax revenues in the European Union: Recent trends and challenges ahead," MPRA Paper 3996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troeger, Vera & Plumper, Thomas, 2012. "Tax Competition and Income Inequality: Why did the Welfare State Survive?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 83, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova: Tax Competition and Its Implications for Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 2008/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Florence TOUYA, 2016. "Horizontal and Vertical Tax Interactions in a Common Agency Game," Working Papers 2015-2016_12, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Aug 2016.
- Neumann, Rebecca & Holman, Jill & Alm, James, 2009. "Globalization and tax policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Hines Jr., James R., 2009. "Which countries become tax havens?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1058-1068, October.
- Florence TOUYA, 2016. "EU tax competition and tax avoidance: A multiprincipal perspective," Working Papers 2015-2016_11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Aug 2016.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:484519 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eicker-Wolf, Kai. & Truger, Achim., 2014. "Demystifying a "shining example" : German public finances under the debt brake," ILO Working Papers 994845193402676, International Labour Organization.
- Florence Lachet-Touya, 2016. "Horizontal and Vertical Tax Interactions in a Common Agency Game," Working Papers hal-02939399, HAL.
- Rohlin, Shawn & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Amanda, 2014. "Tax avoidance and business location in a state border model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 34-49.
- Hans Pitlik, 2007. "Spending Priorities in the EU Budget 20072013: The Perspective of Fiscal Federalism," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 12(1), pages 11-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:22:y:2006:i:3:p:330-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.