The Interactions between Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bill Martin, 2007. "Fiscal Policy in a Stock-Flow consistent (SFC) Model: A Comment," Working Papers wp341, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Dramani, Latif, 2007.
"Modèle multi pays dans les pays de la zone franc
[Multi country model in CFA zone]," MPRA Paper 3201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2008. "Sustainable fiscal policies and budgetary risk under alternative monetary policy arrangements," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-28, March.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1154283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2008. "The Return of Fiscal Policy: Can the New Developments in the New Economic Consensus Be Reconciled with the Post-Keynesian View?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_539, Levy Economics Institute.
- Truong Nguyen, 2013. "Estimating India's Fiscal Reaction Function," ASARC Working Papers 2013-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Nkrumah, Kwabena Meneabe, 2013. "Effect of Fiscal Policy Shocks in Brazil," MPRA Paper 72534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Allsopp & David Vines, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, intercountry adjustment and the real exchange rate within Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 344, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan & Kuper, Gerard & Ligthart, Jenny, 2013.
"On the impact of the global financial crisis on the euro area,"
13011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009.
"The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008,"
20207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2010. "The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008," MPRA Paper 24705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Mavrodimitrakis, Christos, 2017. "Strategic fiscal policies and leadership in a monetary union," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 133-147.
- Nilsson, Kristian, 2008. "Conceptual Framework for Fiscal Policy," Occasional Papers 16, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Georgios Chortareas & Christos Mavrodimitrakis, 2011. "Fiscal Policies and Monetary Leadership in a Monetary Union with a Deficit-Concerned Central Bank," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2008. "Debt targets and fiscal sustainability in an era of monetary independence," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 165-187, July.
- Kang Yong Tan & David Vines, 2007. "Woodford goes to Africa," WEF Working Papers 0029, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2530-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2017. "Monetary and fiscal policies in interaction in monetary unions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Afonso, António & Toffano, Priscilla, 2013.
"Fiscal regimes in the EU,"
Working Paper Series
1529, European Central Bank.
- António AFONSO & Priscilla TOFFANO, 2013. "Fiscal regimes in the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.06, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- António Afonso & Priscilla Toffano, 2013. "Fiscal regimes in the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Allsopp, Christopher & Vines, David, 2015. "Monetary and fiscal policy in the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 10894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomasz Michalak & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans, 2009. "Strategic Interactions between Fiscal and Monetary Authorities in a Multi-Country New-Keynesian Model of a Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 2534, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriele Galati & John Lewis & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2011. "Have market views on the sustainability of fiscal burdens influenced monetary authorities' credibility?," DNB Working Papers 304, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2008. "Central bank reaction to public deficit and sound public finance: the case of the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 8789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nkrumah, Kwabena Meneabe, 2013. "Effect of Fiscal Policy Shocks in Brazil," MPRA Paper 85432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Mayer & Nikolai Stähler, 2013.
"The debt brake: business cycle and welfare consequences of Germany’s new fiscal policy rule,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 39-74, February.
- Mayer, Eric & Stähler, Nikolai, 2009. "The debt brake: business cycle and welfare consequences of Germany's new fiscal policy rule," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,24, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Muhammad Ali Nasir & Alaa M. Soliman, 2014. "Aspects of Macroeconomic Policy Combinations and Their Effects on Financial Markets," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 95-118, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:21:y:2005:i:4:p:532-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.