Varieties of Capitalism in the Twentieth Century
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panayotis Kapopoulos & Sophia Lazaretou, 2009.
"Does corporate ownership structure matter for economic growth? A cross-country analysis,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 155-172.
- Panayotis Kapopoulos & Sophia Lazaretou, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Structure Matter for Economic Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers 21, Bank of Greece.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Jünemann, Patrick, 2010. "Transitional institutions, institutional complementarities and economic performance in China: A 'Varieties of Capitalism' approach," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2010-11, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Palpacuer, Florence & Gibbon, Peter & Thomsen, Lotte, 2005. "New Challenges for Developing Country Suppliers in Global Clothing Chains: A Comparative European Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 409-430, March.
- Killion, M. Ulric, 2010. "Post-global financial crisis: The measure of the “Beijing consensus” as a variety of capitalisms," MPRA Paper 26382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2010. "Indian Capitalism: A Case that doesn’t Fit?," MPRA Paper 28162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wirtz, 2004. "The Changing Institutions of Governance in Corporate France:What Drives the Process?," Working Papers CREGO 1040701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- William Lazonick, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Papers id:3167, eSocialSciences.
- Shin'ichi Hirota & Kohei Kawamura, 2002. "What Makes Autonomous Management Do Well?: Corporate Governance without External Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm270, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2002.
- Florence Palpacuer & Roland Pérez & Selma Tozanli & Julienne Brabet, 2006. "Financiarisation et globalisation des stratégies d’entreprise:le cas des multinationales agroalimentaires en Europe," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(3), pages 165-189, September.
- David Collison & Colin Dey & Gwen Hannah & Lorna Stevenson, 2010. "Anglo-American capitalism: the role and potential role of social accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 956-981, October.
- David Collison & Stuart Cross & John Ferguson & David Power & Lorna Stevenson, 2012. "Legal Determinants of External Finance Revisited: The Inverse Relationship Between Investor Protection and Societal Well-Being," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 393-410, July.
- Lise Arena & Rani Jeanne Dang, 2010. "Learning lessons from the past: A historical exploration of a century of business education at Oxford and Cambridge (1900s-2000s)," Post-Print halshs-00721623, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:8:p:896-909 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazonick, William, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:15:y:1999:i:4:p:102-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .