Skill, Trade, and International Inequality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meijdam, Lex & Verhoeven, Marijn, 1998.
"Comparative Dynamics in Perfect-Foresight Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 115-124, October.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verhoeven, M.J.M., 1994. "Comparative Dynamics in Perfect-Foresight Models," Discussion Paper 1994-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verhoeven, M.J.M., 1997. "Comparative dynamics in perfect foresight models," Other publications TiSEM 5831ed0f-6814-447d-9434-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Paul van den Noord & Richard Herd, 1993. "Pension Liabilities in the Seven Major Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1996.
"Aging and Political Decision Making on Public Pensions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 1996. "Aging and political decision making on public pensions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 141-158, June.
- Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1996. "Aging and political decision making on public pensions," Other publications TiSEM 30434a77-0d7a-4d11-8fbd-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Broer, D Peter & Westerhout, Ed W M T, 1993. "Public Pensions and Declining Fertility in a Small Open Economy: An Intertemporal Equilibrium Approach," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 43-59.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1988. "Optimal Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy with Finite Lifetimes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 411-432, March.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1989. "Intergenerational Altruism, Dynastic Equilibria and Social Welfare," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 119-128.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- David M. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Louise M. Sheiner & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "An Aging Society: Opportunity or Challenge?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 1-74.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
- repec:fth:harver:1490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanchet, Didier & Kessler, Denis, 1991. "Optimal Pension Funding with Demographic Instability and Endogenous Returns on Investment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(2), pages 137-154, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:51:y:1999:i:1:p:89-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .