Central Bank Independence, Wage-Bargaining Structure, and Macroeconomic Performance in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2003.
"Wage and Public Expenditure Setting in a Monetary Union,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-16, May - Nov.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Macroeconomics 0105002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2001. "Wage and public expenditure setting in a monetary union," Working Papers 42, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999.
"Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1998. "Central Bank Independence, Centralization of Wage Bargaining, Inflation and Unemployment - Theory and Some Evidence," Discussion Paper 1998-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Leybourne, Stephen J. & Mizen, Paul, 1999. "Understanding the disinflations in Australia, Canada and New Zealand using evidence from smooth transition analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 799-816, October.
- Aidt, T.S. & Tzannatos, Z., 2005. "The Cost and Benefits of Collective Bargaining," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- FA Al-Marhubi, 2000. "Income inequality and inflation: the cross-country evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 428-439, October.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Lorenzo Esposito, 2015. "The Two Approaches to Money: Debt, Central Banks, and Functional Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_855, Levy Economics Institute.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2008.
"Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 134-156, March.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2004. "Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy," Working Papers in Economics 145, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2006.
- Andres Velasco & Vincenzo Guzzo, 1998. "The Case for a Populist Banker," NBER Working Papers 6802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Driffill, 2006. "The Centralization of Wage Bargaining Revisited: What Have we Learnt?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 731-756, November.
- Athina Zervoyianni & Athanasios Anastasiou & Andreas Anastasiou, 2014.
"Does central bank independence really matter? Re-assessing the role of the independence of monetary policy-makers in macroeconomic outcomes,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(4), pages 427-473.
- Athina Zervoyianni & Athanasios Anastasiou & Andreas Anastasiou, 2013. "Does Central Bank Independence Really Matter? Re-Assessing the Role of the Independence of Monetary Policymakers in Macroeconomic Outcomes," Working Paper series 03_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Guzzo, Vincenzo & Velasco, Andres, 1999. "The case for a populist Central Banker," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1317-1344, June.
- Hall, Peter A. & Franzese, Robert J., 1997. "Mixed signals: central bank independence, coordinated wage bargaining, and European Monetary Union," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 97-307, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2009.
"What determines the size of bank loans in industrialized countries? The role of government debt,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
707, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Bank Loans in Industrialized Countries? The Role of Government Debt," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 39, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lawler, Phillip, 2002. "Monetary uncertainty, strategic wage setting and equilibrium employment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 35-40, September.
- Agiomirgianakis, George & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2001. "Globalization of labor markets and macroeconomic equilibrium," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 109-133.
- Christoph S. Weber, 2017. "The Unemployment Effect of Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers 172, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:48:y:1996:i:1:p:20-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .