Work Sharing, Employment and Shiftwork
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Cueva & Eric Heyer & Dominique Taddéi, 1998.
"Fondements microéconomiques de la durée du travail et politiques de réduction,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 64(1), pages 69-95.
- Simon Cueva & Eric Heyer & Dominique Taddéi, 1998. "Fondements micro-économiques de la durée du travail et politiques de réduction," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1950, Sciences Po.
- Simon Cueva & Eric Heyer & Dominique Taddéi, 1998. "Fondements micro-économiques de la durée du travail et politiques de réduction," Post-Print hal-01010394, HAL.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1998. "Reducing working hours: a general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 9801, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Thomas Moutos & William Scarth, 2000. "Work-Sharing: an Efficiency-Wage Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 386, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chen Yu-Fu & Funke Michael, 2004.
"Working Time and Employment Under Uncertainty,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 732, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2004. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20409, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2002. "Working Time and Employment under Uncertainty," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 134, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Martial Dupaigne, 2007. "Les variations choisies de l'utilisation du capital : une revue des implications macroéconomiques," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 117(2), pages 161-196.
- Nunziata, Luca, 2003. "Labour market institutions and the cyclical dynamics of employment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Koch, Susanne, 2001. "Arbeitszeit und Beschäftigung im gesamtwirtschaftlichen Zusammenhang : Arbeitszeitfragen und ihre Behandlung in ökonomischen Modellen: Literaturüberblick und Forschungsperspektiven (Working time and e," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 34(1), pages 28-44.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Weiss, Matthias, 2010. "The effect of working time and labor force participation on unemployment: A new argument in an old debate," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-82, January.
- Antonio García Sánchez & María del Mar Vázquez Méndez, 2005. "The timing of work in a general equilibrium model with shiftwork," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 29(1), pages 149-179, January.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000.
"Employment and distributional effects of restricting working time,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1291-1326, June.
- Marimon, Ramon & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Employment and Distributional Effects of Restricting Working Time," CEPR Discussion Papers 2127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marimon, R. & Zilibotti, F., 1999. "Employment and Distributional Effects of Restricting Working Time," Economics Working Papers eco99/19, European University Institute.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2015.
"Evaluating the Impact of a Working Time Regulation on Capital Operating Time: The French 35-hour Work Week Experience,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(2), pages 117-148, May.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2014. "Evaluating the impact of a working time regulation on capital operating time. The French 35-hour work week experience," Working Papers hal-01006765, HAL.
- Giacomo Corneo, 1995. "Distributional implications of a shorter working week: An unpleasant note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 25-31, February.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:04p:665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colella, Fabrizio, 2014. "Women's Part-Time - Full-Time Wage Differentials in Europe: an Endogenous Switching Model," MPRA Paper 55287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:34:i:1:p:28-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:4p:665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2001. "The effects of working time reductions on wages, actual hours and equilibrium unemployment," Working Paper Series 2001:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Braschi, Cristina, 2002. "Reducing Hours of Work: Does Overtime Act as a Brake Upon Employment Growth? An Analysis by Gender for the Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 557, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn, 2007. "Hours of Work: A Demand Perspective," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1022, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:41:y:1989:i:4:p:758-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.