Pre-set Prices, Differential Information and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2001.
"On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Bénassy, Jean-pascal, 1997. "On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9722, CEPREMAP.
- Jennifer La'O & George-Marios Angeletos, 2009.
"Dispersed Information over the Business Cycle: Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy,"
2009 Meeting Papers
221, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jennifer La'O & George-Marios Angeletos, 2011. "Dispersed Information over the Business Cycle: Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy," 2011 Meeting Papers 1381, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 1999. "On the Optimality of Activist Policies with a Less Informed Government," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 186, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:38:y:1986:i:3:p:456-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .