Transnationals, Domestic Enterprises, and Industrial Structure in Host LDCs: A Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Castellani, Davide & Zanfei, Antonello, 2004. "Choosing international linkage strategies in the electronics industry: the role of multinational experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 447-475, April.
- Rajneesh Narula & André Pineli, 2016.
"Multinational Enterprises and Economic Development in Host Countries: What We Know and What We Don’t Know,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Pineli, André, 2016. "Multinational enterprises and economic development in host countries: What we know and what we don't know," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zhou, Dongsheng & Li, Shaomin & Tse, David K., 2002. "The impact of FDI on the productivity of domestic firms: the case of China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 465-484, August.
- Majeed, Muhammad Tariq & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2008. "Human Capital Development and FDI in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 57514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Comparative performance of foreign affiliates and domestic firms in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 33076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2013.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Kyung-Min Nam, 2010. "Learning through the International Joint Venture: Lessons from the Experience of China’s Automotive Sector," Globelics Working Paper Series 2010-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Marco Giarratana & Alessandro Pagano & Salvatore Torrisi, 2003. "Links Between Multinational Firms and Domestic Firms: a Comparison of the Software Industry in India, Ireland and Israel," LEM Papers Series 2003/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2006. "Determinants of Exports in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 1265-1276.
- Yasheng Huang, 1999. "The Institutional Foundation of Foreign-Invested Enterprises (FIEs) in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 264, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & SOENG, Reth & PLASMANS, Joseph & VAN DEN BULCKE, Daniël, 2008. "Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment in the Cambodian manufacturing sector: Evidence from establishment-level data," Working Papers 2008004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Davide Castellani, 2002. "Multinational experience and the creation of linkages with local firms: evidence from the electronics industry," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Davide CASTELLANI & Antonello ZANFEI, 1998. "Multinational experience and the creation of linkages with local firms. Evidence from the electronics industry," Working Papers 111, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Subash Sasidharan, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers:Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers id:448, eSocialSciences.
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Saliola, Federica & Zanfei, Antonello, 2009. "Multinational firms, global value chains and the organization of knowledge transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 369-381, March.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2011. "Investement inflows and sustainable development in a natural resource-dependent economy," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0311, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Angelo Antoci & Paolo Russu & Elisa Ticci, 2013. "Investment inflows and sustainable development in a natural resource-dependent economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 670, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2009. "An Analysis of Host Country Characteristics that Determine FDI in Developing Countries: Recent Panel Data Evidence," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 71-96, Jul-Dec.
- Mariotti, Sergio & Nicolini, Marcella & Piscitello, Lucia, 2013. "Vertical linkages between foreign MNEs in service sectors and local manufacturing firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 133-145.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "MNCs and linkages creation: Evidence from a peripheral area," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 192-205, April.
- Luiz R. De Mello & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2000. "Trade and foreign direct investment in Latin America and Southeast Asia: temporal causality analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 903-924.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1998. "Linkages between Multinationals and Indigenous Firms: Evidence for the Electronics Sector in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers 9813, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:30:y:1978:i:2:p:217-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed