Accountants, Too, Could Be Happy in a Golden Age: The Accountant's Rate of Profit and the Internal Rate of Return
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo M Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2010.
"Accounting and Economic Rates of Return: A Dynamic Econometric Investigation,"
Brazilian Review of Finance,
Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 69-84.
- Rodrigo M. Zeidan & Marcelo Resende, 2006. "Accounting and Economic Rates of Return: a Dynamic Econometric Investigation," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/7, European University Institute.
- Feenstra, Dick W. & Huijgen, Carel A. & Wang, Hua, 2000. "An evaluation of the accounting rate of return : evidence for Dutch quoted firms," Research Report 00E55, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Keef & Melvin Roush, 2001. "Residual Income: A Review Essay," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 11(23), pages 8-14, March.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2015. "Investment, financing and the role of ROA and WACC in value creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 855-866.
- Boardman, Anthony E. & Shapiro, Daniel M. & Vining, Aidan R., 1997. "The role of agency costs in explaining the superior performance of foreign MNE subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 295-317, June.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2015. "Investment, financing and the role of ROA and WACC in value creation," Department of Economics 0050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer, 2002. "Governance as a source of managerial discipline," Working Paper Research 31, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christos J. Negakis, 2005. "Are Earnings More Informative than Residual Income in Valuation Models?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 45-58.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 54-79.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective," MPRA Paper 77401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Rambaud & Jacques Richard, 2015. "Towards a finance that CARES," Post-Print halshs-01260075, HAL.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004. "Modelling excess profit," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 595-617, May.
- Küpper, Hans-Ulrich & Pedell, Burkhard, 2016. "Which asset valuation and depreciation method should be used for regulated utilities? An analytical and simulation-based comparison," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 88-103.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Economic profit, NPV, and CAPM: Biases and violations of Modigliani and Miller's Proposition I," MPRA Paper 7359, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2008.
- de Villiers, Johann, 1997. "The distortions in economic value added (EVA) caused by inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 285-300.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2016.
"An Average-Based Accounting Approach to Capital Asset Investments: The Case of Project Finance,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 275-286, June.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014. "An average-based accounting approach to capital asset investments: The case of project finance," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 14109, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Feenstra, D.W. & Wang, H., 2000. "Economic and accounting rates of return," Research Report 00E42, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e55 is not listed on IDEAS
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Recoverable Cost: The Basis Of A General Theory Of Financial Accounting Measurement," General Economics and Teaching 0501004, EconWPA.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:155-176. is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Ken V. Peasnell, 2015. "The Term Structure of Capital Values:An accounting-based framework for measuring economic profitability," Department of Economics 0060, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Magni, Carlo Alberto & Veronese, Piero & Graziani, Rebecca, 2017. "Chisini means and rational decision making: Equivalence of investment criteria," MPRA Paper 81532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:93-103:n:13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:28:y:1976:i:3:p:447-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.