Effective Devaluation and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Allsopp & Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2006. "United Kingdom Inflation Targeting and the Exchange Rate," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(512), pages 232-244, June.
- Kandil, Magda, 2005. "Money, interest, and prices: Some international evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 129-147.
- Nelson, Edward, 2002. "Comment on: A simple framework for international monetary policy analysis," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 905-912, July.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2010.
"Euro Membership as a U.K. Monetary Policy Option: Results from a Structural Model,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 415-439
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2009. "Euro Membership as a U.K. Monetary Policy Option: Results from a Structural Model," NBER Working Papers 14894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2009. "Euro membership as a U.K. monetary policy option: results from a structural model," Working Papers 2009-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2003. "The Exchange Rate and Inflation in the UK," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 50(5), pages 585-608, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:28:y:1976:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .