How Tort Reform Affects Insurance Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Michael P. Stone, 2013.
"The Determinants Of State-Level Caps On Punitive Damages: Theory And Evidence,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 110-125, January.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Michael P. Stone, 2010. "The Determinants of State-Level Caps on Punitive Damages: Theory and Evidence," Working papers 2010-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:2:p:691-715 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:29:y:2013:i:6:p:1253-1278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .