Network Effects in the Governance of Strategic Alliances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felin, Teppo & Zenger, Todd R., 2014. "Closed or open innovation? Problem solving and the governance choice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 914-925.
- Miguel Meuleman & Andy Lockett & Sophie Manigart & Mike Wright, 2010. "Partner Selection Decisions in Interfirm Collaborations: The Paradox of Relational Embeddedness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 995-1019, September.
- Claude Ménard, 2013. "HYBRID MODES OF ORGANIZATION Alliances, Joint Ventures, Networks, and other 'strange' animals," Post-Print hal-01315470, HAL.
- Cai, Ye & Sevilir, Merih, 2012. "Board connections and M&A transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 327-349.
- Melissa A. Schilling & Corey C. Phelps, 2007. "Interfirm Collaboration Networks: The Impact of Large-Scale Network Structure on Firm Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1113-1126, July.
- Baker, George P. & Gibbons, Robert & Murphy, Kevin J., 2008.
"Strategic alliances: Bridges between "islands of conscious power","
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 146-163, June.
- George P. Baker & Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 2008. "Strategic Alliances: Bridges between "Islands of Conscious Power"," NBER Chapters, in: Organizational Innovation and Firm Performance, pages 146-163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A., 2011.
"Investor abilities and financial contracting: Evidence from venture capital,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 477-502, October.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A., 2009. "Investor Abilities and Financial Contracting: Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Paper Series 2009-22, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hochberg, Yael V. & Lindsey, Laura A. & Westerfield, Mark M., 2015. "Resource accumulation through economic ties: Evidence from venture capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 245-267.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:141-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claude Ménard, 2012.
"Hybrid Modes of Organization. Alliances, Joint Ventures, Networks, and Other 'Strange' Animals,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Claude Ménard, 2013. "HYBRID MODES OF ORGANIZATION Alliances, Joint Ventures, Networks, and other 'strange' animals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01315470, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00624291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozmel, Umit & Robinson, David T. & Stuart, Toby E., 2013. "Strategic alliances, venture capital, and exit decisions in early stage high-tech firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 655-670.
- Hong Luo, 2014. "When to Sell Your Idea: Theory and Evidence from the Movie Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(12), pages 3067-3086, December.
- Mc Namara, Peter & Baden-Fuller, Charles, 2007. "Shareholder returns and the exploration-exploitation dilemma: R&D announcements by biotechnology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 548-565, May.
- Stuart, Toby E. & Yim, Soojin, 2010. "Board interlocks and the propensity to be targeted in private equity transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 174-189, July.
- Beshears, John, 2013. "The performance of corporate alliances: Evidence from oil and gas drilling in the Gulf of Mexico," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 324-346.
- Tristan Auvray & Olivier Brossard, 2013. "French connection: interlocking directorates and the ownership-control nexus in an insider governance system," Working Papers hal-00842582, HAL.
- Toby Stuart & Soojin Yim, 2008. "Board Interlocks and the Propensity to be Targeted in Private Equity Transactions," NBER Working Papers 14189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian T. McCann & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Nandini Lahiri, 2016. "Agglomeration and the choice between acquisitions and alliances: An information economics perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1085-1106, June.
- Melissa A. Schilling, 2015. "Technology Shocks, Technological Collaboration, and Innovation Outcomes," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 668-686, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:205-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:6:p:1458-1475 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:23:y:2007:i:1:p:242-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.