Augmenting the Value of Ownership by Protecting It Only Partially: The "Market-Overt" Rule Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benito Arruñada, 2012.
"Property as an economic concept: reconciling legal and economic conceptions of property rights in a Coasean framework,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(2), pages 121-144, July.
- Benito Arruñada, 2012. "Property as an economic concept: Reconciling legal and economic conceptions of property rights in a Coasean framework," Economics Working Papers 1308, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Benito Arruñada, 2012. "Property as an Economic Concept: Reconciling Legal and Economic Conceptions of Property Rights in a Coasean Framework," Working Papers 614, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada, 2014. "The Titling Role of Possession," Working Papers 767, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada & Giorgio Zanarone & Nuno Garoupa, 2017. "Property rights in sequential exchange," Economics Working Papers 1588, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:19:y:2003:i:2:p:343-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .