Long-Term Firm Performance and Chief Executive Turnover: An Empirical Study of the Dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miriam Flickinger & Markus Wrage & Anja Tuschke & Rudi Bresser, 2016. "How CEOs protect themselves against dismissal: A social status perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1107-1117, June.
- Xunan Feng & Anders C. Johansson, 2017.
"CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 223-264.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "CEO Incentives in Chinese State-Controlled Firms," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-27, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:425-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sam Allgood & Kathleen A. Farrell, 2000. "The Effect Of Ceo Tenure On The Relation Between Firm Performance And Turnover," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 373-390, September.
- Katja Rost & Soren Salomo & Margit Osterloh, 2008. "CEO Appointments and the Loss of Firm-specific Knowledge - Putting Integrity Back into Hiring Decisions," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-27, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Bustamante, Maria Cecilia & Guibaud, Stéphane & Zervos, Mihail, 2017. "Agency, firm growth, and managerial turnover," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"Does CEO turnover matter in China? Evidence from the stock market,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 27-42.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012. "Does CEO turnover matter in China? : Evidence from the stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bremer, Diedrich & Lüdtke, Jan-Philipp & Richter, Ansgar & Schäfer, Utz, 2009. "Who disciples the CFO? An assessment of stakeholder power in corporate governance," MPRA Paper 15782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bushman, Robert & Dai, Zhonglan & Wang, Xue, 2010. "Risk and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Huson, Mark R. & Malatesta, Paul H. & Parrino, Robert, 2004. "Managerial succession and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 237-275, November.
- Barbara Voußem & Utz Schäffer & Denis Schweizer, 2015. "Top management turnover under the influence of activist investors," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(3), pages 709-739, August.
- McNeil, Chris & Niehaus, Greg & Powers, Eric, 2004. "Management turnover in subsidiaries of conglomerates versus stand-alone firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 63-96, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:12:y:1996:i:2:p:480-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .