Applicability of GATT Article XX in China -- Raw Materials: A Clash within the WTO Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Esty, 1994. "Greening the GATT: Trade, Environment, and the Future," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 40.
- Arvind Subramanian, 1992. "Trade Measures for Environment: A Nearly Empty Box?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 135-152, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Switzer & Leonardus Gerber & Francesco Sindico, 2015. "Access to Minerals: WTO Export Restrictions and Climate Change Considerations," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Charlier, Christophe & Guillou, Sarah, 2014.
"Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 320-338.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Sciences Po publications 2013-07, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Oct 2014.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: an Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Working Papers 2014.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute," Post-Print halshs-01101567, HAL.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion effects of Export quota policy: an analysis ofThe China - Raw materials dispute," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:15:y:2012:i:4:p:1007-1031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.