Defining the Legal Boundaries of Export Restrictions: A Case Law Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlier, Christophe & Guillou, Sarah, 2014.
"Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 320-338.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Sciences Po publications 2013-07, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion effects of Export quota policy: an analysis ofThe China - Raw materials dispute," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: an Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Working Papers 2014.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute," Post-Print halshs-01101567, HAL.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Oct 2014.
- Karapinar, Baris & Tanaka, Tetsuji, 2013. "How to Improve World Food Supply Stability Under Future Uncertainty: Potential Role of WTO Regulation on Export Restrictions in Rice," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:443-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.