Long-Term Skewness and Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2013.
"Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," CREATES Research Papers 2011-37, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2012. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 18084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renault, Eric & van der Heijden, Thijs & Werker, Bas J.M., 2014. "The dynamic mixed hitting-time model for multiple transaction prices and times," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 233-250.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:6:p:174-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iez:survey:ces-v19_1-2017_palic-posedelsimovic-vizek is not listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Mistry, Abhishek, 2014. "Priced risk and asymmetric volatility in the cross section of skewness," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 135-144.
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Manera, Matteo, 2015.
"The role of outliers and oil price shocks on volatility of metal prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 139-150.
- Niaz Bashiri Behmiri & Matteo Manera, 2015. "The Role of Outliers and Oil Price Shocks on Volatility of Metal Prices," Working Papers 2015.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johannes Rauch & Carol Alexander, 2016. "Tail Risk Premia for Long-Term Equity Investors," Papers 1602.00865, arXiv.org.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Ana Pérez Espartero, 2018. "Outliers and misleading leverage effect in asymmetric GARCH-type models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:bor:bistre:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- María José Rodríguez & Esther Ruiz, 2012. "Revisiting Several Popular GARCH Models with Leverage Effect: Differences and Similarities," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(4), pages 637-668, September.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:5:p:221-229 is not listed on IDEAS
- CARPANTIER, Jean - François, 2010. "Commodities inventory effect," CORE Discussion Papers 2010040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0643-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Juneja, Januj A., 2016. "Financial crises and estimation bias in international bond markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 593-607.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAFNER, Christian & LAURENT, Sébastien, 2011. "Volatility models," CORE Discussion Papers 2011058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Leisen, Dietmar P.J. & Renault, Eric, 2014. "Aggregation of preferences for skewed asset returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 453-489.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:202-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- CARPANTIER, Jean-François & DUFAYS, Arnaud, 2012. "Commodities volatility and the theory of storage," CORE Discussion Papers 2012037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:437-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.