Nonparametric Estimation of Expected Shortfall
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007.
"Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures,"
3504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Dowd & John Cotter, 2011. "Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures," Papers 1103.5665, arXiv.org.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers 200743, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Gery Geenens & Richard Dunn, 2017. "A nonparametric copula approach to conditional Value-at-Risk," Papers 1712.05527, arXiv.org.
- Jianqing Fan, 2004. "A selective overview of nonparametric methods in financial econometrics," Papers math/0411034, arXiv.org.
- Li, Leon, 2017. "Testing and comparing the performance of dynamic variance and correlation models in value-at-risk estimation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 116-135.
- Saša ŽIKOVIÆ & Randall K. FILER, 2013.
"Ranking of VaR and ES Models: Performance in Developed and Emerging Markets,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(4), pages 327-359, August.
- Sasa Zikovic & Randall Filer, 2012. "Ranking of VaR and ES Models: Performance in Developed and Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3980, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2018.
"Asset allocation strategies based on penalized quantile regression,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2015. "Asset Allocation Strategies Based on Penalized Quantile Regression," Papers 1507.00250, arXiv.org.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2015. "Asset Allocation Strategies Based On Penalized Quantile Regression," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0199, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Francq, Christian & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2015. "Risk-parameter estimation in volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 158-173.
- Oliver Linton & Dajing Shang & Yang Yan, 2012. "Efficient estimation of conditional risk measures in a semiparametric GARCH model," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C. & Vijverberg, Wim P.M. & Taşpınar, Süleyman, 2016. "Linking Tukey’s legacy to financial risk measurement," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 595-615.
- Beutner, Eric & Zähle, Henryk, 2010. "A modified functional delta method and its application to the estimation of risk functionals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2452-2463, November.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Prokhorov, Artem, 2016.
"GEL estimation for heavy-tailed GARCH models with robust empirical likelihood inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 18-45.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Prokhorov, Artem, 2015. "GEL Estimation for Heavy-Tailed GARCH Models with Robust Empirical Likelihood Inference," Working Papers 2015-03, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Cai, Zongwu & Wang, Xian, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation of conditional VaR and expected shortfall," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 120-130, November.
- Wang, Chuan-Sheng & Zhao, Zhibiao, 2016. "Conditional Value-at-Risk: Semiparametric estimation and inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 86-103.
- Timo Dimitriadis & Sebastian Bayer, 2017. "A Joint Quantile and Expected Shortfall Regression Framework," Papers 1704.02213, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Henryk Zähle, 2011. "Rates of almost sure convergence of plug-in estimates for distortion risk measures," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 267-285, September.
- Sasa Zikovic & Randall Filer, 2009. "Hybrid Historical Simulation VaR and ES: Performance in Developed and Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2820, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nieto, Maria Rosa & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Frontiers in VaR forecasting and backtesting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 475-501.
- Bai, Zhidong & Phoon, Kok Fai & Wang, Keyan & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The performance of commodity trading advisors: A mean-variance-ratio test approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 188-201.
- Christophe Hurlin & Gregoire Iseli & Christophe Pérignon & Stanley Yeung, 2014. "The Counterparty Risk Exposure of ETF Investors," Working Papers halshs-01023807, HAL.
- Marcelo Brutti Righi & Paulo Sergio Ceretta, 2013. "Pair Copula Construction based Expected Shortfall estimation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1067-1072.
- Kerkhof, Jeroen & Melenberg, Bertrand & Schumacher, Hans, 2010. "Model risk and capital reserves," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 267-279, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:6:y:2008:i:1:p:87-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .