Consistent climate policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto & Masako Ikefuji & Jan R. Magnus, 2020.
"Adaptation for Mitigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 75(3), pages 457-484, March.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jan Magnus & Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2014. "Adaptation for Mitigation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-126/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto & Masako Ikefuji & Jan R. Magnus, 2017. "Adaptation for mitigation," Discussion papers e-16-014, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Ikefuji, Masako & Magnus, Jan R. & Sakamoto, Hiroaki, 2014. "Adaptation for Mitigation," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 191000, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Masako Ikefuji & Jan R. Magnus & Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2014. "Adaptation for Mitigation," Working Papers 2014.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Traeger, Christian, 2021. "ACE - Analytic Climate Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 15968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Qingran & Pizer, William A., 2021. "Use of the consumption discount rate for public policy over the distant future," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 107(C).
- Moritz A. Drupp & Martin C. Hänsel, 2021.
"Relative Prices and Climate Policy: How the Scarcity of Nonmarket Goods Drives Policy Evaluation,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 168-201, February.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Hänsel, Martin C., 2018. "Relative prices and climate policy: How the scarcity of non-market goods drives policy evaluation," Economics Working Papers 2018-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Moritz A. Drupp & Martin C. Hänsel, 2020. "Relative Prices and Climate Policy: How the Scarcity of Non-Market Goods Drives Policy Evaluation," CESifo Working Paper Series 8052, CESifo.
- Rick Van der Ploeg, 2020. "Discounting And Climate Policy," OxCarre Working Papers 244, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hiroaki SAKAMOTO & Larry KARP, 2019. "Sober optimism and the formation of international environmental agreements," Discussion papers e-19-002, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Dietz, Simon & Venmans, Frank, 2019.
"Cumulative carbon emissions and economic policy: In search of general principles,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 108-129.
- Simon Dietz, Frank Venmans, 2017. "Cumulative carbon emissions and economic policy: in search of general principles," GRI Working Papers 283, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Dietz, Simon & Venmans, Frank, 2019. "Cumulative carbon emissions and economic policy: in search of general principles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100733, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arvaniti, Maria & Habla, Wolfgang, 2020.
"The political economy of negotiating international carbon markets,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
20-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maria Arvaniti & Wolfgang Habla, 2020. "The Political Economy of Negotiating International Carbon Markets," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 20/335, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Hillebrand, Elmar & Hillebrand, Marten, 2019.
"Optimal climate policies in a dynamic multi-country equilibrium model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 200-239.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Hillebrand, Elmar, 2016. "Optimal Climate Policies in a Dynamic Multi-Country Equilibrium Model," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145903, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elmar Hillebrand & Marten Hillebrand, 2017. "Optimal Climate Policies in a Dynamic Multi-Country Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1704, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Cees A. Withagen, 2018. "The Social Cost of Carbon and the Ramsey Rule," CESifo Working Paper Series 7359, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jeurec:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:1-44.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.